Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headers

i found this set of headers on ebay and i'm not sure if they're a good investment. let me know what ya'll think

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...spagenameZWDVW
    Last edited by jdmjunky; 05-22-2008, 01:30 PM.

Header

In my opinion I think a better investment would be a set of stainless steal headers. If you are trying to save money look at the megan SS Header. But if are willing to save and wait I would invest money in a Bisimoto Header. Hope this helps.
    One Day At A Time
    "Honda Connaisseur"
    1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
    1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
    1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
    1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
    1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
    Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
    Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
      In my opinion I think a better investment would be a set of stainless steal headers. If you are trying to save money look at the megan SS Header. But if are willing to save and wait I would invest money in a Bisimoto Header. Hope this helps.
      well there's a crack in my headers right now so...

Comment

For now go to a junkyard and find a suitable replacement pull a header from and EX. You will spend around 10 to 20 bucks.
        One Day At A Time
        "Honda Connaisseur"
        Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjunky
          well there's a crack in my headers right now so...
          you only have one header
          1990 Frost White EX Coupe F23A1 - PART OUT
          01 DC4

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
            For now go to a junkyard and find a suitable replacement pull a header from and EX. You will spend around 10 to 20 bucks.
            idk about where you live but around here the junk yards aren't so cheap that i could get some headers for $20

Comment

Its header not headers, and if your not looking for performance go for it. Some ebay headers are known to have crappy welds and occasionally have issues fitting. You figure your spending 70 bucks shipped to your place. Might as well look for a a6 header (tubular style OEM header - known to have performance gains) If you want something with a little bit more bling get the megan racing ones. They are comparable to DC sports preformance wise. If your just looking for a replacement I think bisimoto is out of the question, unless you have some serious funds.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
              Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
              Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
              04 WRX stg 2 sedan
              Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

A $50 header (not plural, we have inline 4's) is definitely a bad investment.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjunky
                  idk about where you live but around here the junk yards aren't so cheap that i could get some headers for $20
                  I live in the St louis area. If you want to spend your money on a new set of headers go ahead and buy them. But in my opinion I would get SS over ceramic anyday.
                  One Day At A Time
                  "Honda Connaisseur"

Comment

I've got the SS Megan racing header and i like it for what i bought it for, $60.
                    Granted it was used but for the condition it was in and the price, it wasn't something i was going to pass up.

I wouldn't get a no name brand header because of those horror stories where the welds are bad or they rust out really quick. Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Comment

thanks for advice...i think i'm just gonna go get one out of a junk yard untill i have the money for better ones

Comment

Working...
                      X