Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lifetime Seatbelt warranty thru Honda is true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kik-ass!! i hate it when i close my door on my belts! they dont retract any more. i wonter if other manu. do this.
    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67
      kik-ass!! i hate it when i close my door on my belts! they dont retract any more. i wonter if other manu. do this.
      x2 but mine retract alittle.....

Comment

what if the belt developed missing seams? or liek it started to fray apart. i almost didnt pass tech this weekend because of that.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          what if the belt developed missing seams? or liek it started to fray apart.
          yea, i wonder if they would still replace them. i hope they will, since my drivers one is starting to fray.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

ditto I got fraying too, If tey cover that I'm going in

Comment

Awesome information. Going to take the CB and the EG in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfrom1986
                Awesome information. Going to take the CB and the EG in soon.
                My drivers side one was frayed, they replaced it no problem. Middle rear seatbelt was dirty as hell, took it to a rock to fray it and had it replaced. I'm so bad!
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418752

Comment

Did they just replace the belt?

Comment

Did they only replace the belt? Mine doesnt retract, but the belt is really frayed. It would be great if they fixed the retracting system for free too. Then again, I need to fix my wiring, theres an alarm in there that nasty under the drivers kick panel.

Comment

freyed belts they do cover.. as long as you didnt cut it with like scizzors..

Comment

Is this just a U.S thing or does it apply in Japan/worldwide also?
                        We have replaced 100's of belts at work, and the customers have always had to pay for them.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                          My rear passenger belt stoped returning, major saftey issue. The dealer wouldn't do anything for me but offer the 100 dollar part to fix it. I got mad and just went to the junkyard.
                          neither my driver or passnager have returning. but are u talkin the 90/91 and it wont slide back? my 92 just pull out so far and wont return for within messing w/ it for 5mins. my friend is bigger guy than i. he drove my car a good distance and took me a full week to get mine to return enough to be firm against me. then my passager wont come out enough even for my same friend to even buckle up?

p.s i have aftermarket seats but belts totally original. called my dealer yesterday and they wont warranty it OR even work on a "modded" car

Comment

I called my nearest dealership & spoke to a services manager, and they said they can do it too, but they are emplementing a $105 "service estimate" because they need to "diagnose it." Then, when they check it out & find that it was not covered by warranty, you'd have no choice but to pay.

Did anyone else get this when they called their dealership?

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
                            Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

You came back to revive a thread that started 5 years ago? The majority of the participants in the thread aren't even active anymore. I'm assuming they've either gotten it fixed or found other solutions.
                              Last edited by Joey GT-R; 06-06-2013, 03:37 PM.
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

It's good that he did use the search. I think he did, anyways. And the search function is working.

It's good that this subject (maybe old) is brought up and made available to newer members to see. Maybe, newer members have something more/new stories to contribute.
                                A&P-IA

Comment

Working...
                                X