Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Top HP on Stock F22a6??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top HP on Stock F22a6??

Lets say that you change every single part for performance so you can get more horsepower.
    what is the highest possible HP on stock F22a6??

looking for simple answer. like ( 170hp)

im so confused........your question makes no sense at all........ you change parts......yet stay stock? Stock is completely unmodified. You cant change parts and stay stock. What you have created sir is an oxymoron

Comment

Originally posted by chrischhorn
      im so confused........your question makes no sense at all........ you change parts......yet stay stock? Stock is completely unmodified. You cant change parts and stay stock. What you have created sir is an oxymoron
      Gee my BAD Mr. Neverwrong. Yeah you change the parts but keep the f22a6 so what is the highest possible HP?

Comment

There is no "top" number.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Can some one link him Cisco's red project cb7, that was with a bunch of bolt ons, his highest was about 170-175 hp.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

If you modify it, it is no longer stock. The top hp you're going to get from a stock F22A6 is 140hp at the crank, which translates to about 115-120 at the wheels.

On the other hand, with all the best performance upgrades, the Bisimoto F22A is making 423hp. Naturally aspirated.

As for Cisco's engine, that has headwork done. Not just bolt-ons. Still rather minor, but yeah. And it makes damn near what a stock H22A would make.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005
              Gee my BAD Mr. Neverwrong. Yeah you change the parts but keep the f22a6 so what is the highest possible HP?

geez way to be a dick......im sorry your question made no sense at all. Forgive me. To solve this problem your question could just make more sense next time. and Bisimoto is pushin over 400+ whp on an f22 all-motor

Comment

""On the other hand, with all the best performance upgrades, the Bisimoto F22A is making 423hp. Naturally aspirated.""

this is what i was looking for. Thanks but that seem alot of money, why not just get a VTEC engine.

Comment

According to Bisi, he gets better results with the F22A.

He's also a professional racer, and currently holds the record for being the fastest NA SOHC Honda.

Comment

Can some one link him Cisco's red project cb7, that was with a bunch of bolt ons, his highest was about 170-175 hp.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Lets say that you change every single part for performance so you can get more horsepower.
                      what is the highest possible HP on stock F22a6??

looking for simple answer. like ( 170hp)
                      Sorry to be off topic but ur not the only Chi-town cb7 tuner.
                      What part? Im on Harlem and Lawrence

Comment

""On the other hand, with all the best performance upgrades, the Bisimoto F22A is making 423hp. Naturally aspirated.""

this is what i was looking for. Thanks but that seem alot of money, why not just get a VTEC engine.
                        Why not just get a faster car?

Not everyone wants VTEC. Some people just would rather build what thy have and go from there.
                        Last edited by Father Time; 05-20-2008, 11:42 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                          As I said above, in response to the FIRST time you posted this (link to it yourself if you're so intent on using that example...)

Originally posted by deevergote
                          As for Cisco's engine, that has headwork done. Not just bolt-ons. Still rather minor, but yeah. And it makes damn near what a stock H22A would make.

Comment

haha.dont you need a key for your car to use all the horses your plannin on getting??that thread made me lol......did you ever get a new key or find the honda one?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

And honestly, if I didn't already have an H22, I'd be tuning the F22A. The H22 is a great motor, but making the stock motor into a monster is even more impressive. I raced a guy once, and beat him horribly... He asked if I had a swap, and I said yes... I felt ashamed to say so, in a way... I felt like I was cheating!

VTEC is a great design, but it's not the end-all. SOHC VTEC engines are absolute garbage (at least the F series) compared to the F22A.

Comment

Working...
                              X