Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93 accord se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 accord se

Does 93 accord SE coupe come in manual?
    What the difference between SE and EX?
    Last edited by raydog2533; 05-12-2008, 02:21 AM.

idont think the se comes in maual :/ and i think the ex has vtec?

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

'93 SE didn't come with manuals. They're basically an EX with the addition of leather and a passenger side airbag.

No CB7s came stock VTEC as far as I know of.
      Last edited by irkage; 05-12-2008, 02:11 AM. Reason: clarification

Frost White 1991 LX

Comment

Originally posted by irkage
        '93 SE didn't come with manuals. They're basically an EX with the addition of leather and a passenger side airbag.

exactly. i believe they also came with different alloys and body coloured side mouldings too.

and you're right again, no Accord was offered with VTEC until the 5th generation.
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by irkage

Pass bag on sedan only.
          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Leather? psh! I got jipped then. Damn! But, everything's power, and still works, so I'm not complainin'.
            98' Mustang 3V Swap
            11' VW CC R36

Comment

Leather Interior
              Heated front seats
              Passenger air bag
              Colour matched side moulding
              Heated side views
              SE badge
              ...and the prestige of being the last 'real' special edition from Honda!

--- yes its a f22a6 and it only came in auto --- no v-tech in 90-93 accords ---

Comment

Originally posted by 604_SE
                Leather Interior
                Heated front seats
                Passenger air bag
                Colour matched side moulding
                Heated side views
                SE badge
                ...and the prestige of being the last 'real' special edition from Honda!

--- yes its a f22a6 and it only came in auto --- no v-tech in 90-93 accords ---

Agreed. Also came with 4 disc brakes and had a little more leg room in the back seat. Like that matters in a compact car
                ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

does it have a longer wheel base?

i've actually gotten comments from friends saying that their is alot of leg room but i didn't think it was something special!

Comment

A lot of the specs on the 93 SE were for the 94-97 accords.
                    Instant the 4 disc, heated sideview mirrors, some suspension and brake parts.
                    Mine came with Plush Leather, which is a lower grade leather, which is the reason why they discontinued it for newer Gen Accords. But it was nice to sit in for long road trips.

Did the EX come with an armrest?
                    current ride...'01 IS300

Comment

i'm almost positive the wheelbase was the same as all the other models.

and 604_SE is correct, up here in Canada they did come with heated front seats and mirrors, from the ones i've seen anyway.

eh!
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                        i'm almost positive the wheelbase was the same as all the other models.

and 604_SE is correct, up here in Canada they did come with heated front seats and mirrors, from the ones i've seen anyway.

eh!
                        I wanted Heated seats for mine.
                        current ride...'01 IS300

Comment

I almost purchased a 93 SE. The radio in the SE is also different than the EX it came with BOSE.
                          One Day At A Time
                          "Honda Connaisseur"
                          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord
                            I almost purchased a 93 SE. The radio in the SE is also different than the EX it came with BOSE.
                            Good point. I forgot about that little detail.
                            current ride...'01 IS300

Comment

yea the heated seats/mirror are pretty sweet, but i rarely use the heated seats except after my night class and i come back and the seats are hella cold and in winter... the mirrors, i only used them a couple of times in winter, but don't really plan on driving the car in winter anymore.

yea i totally forgot about the bose stereo, but all of my stereo is now aftermarket anyways... never got to experience the stock system.

IS3_FTW, do you know whats different about the brakes/suspension... and yes the ex did come with an armrest.

Comment

Working...
                              X