Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Top Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Speed

What's the fastest speed that its possible to go in a f22a6? I know there's a lot of variables that go to it but I just want to know some of the speeds other people have hit going down the highway. I have a 92ex coupe manual and I've gone 114mph. I saw someone here dat went 140mph.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

about 80 on the highway. i dont need to kill anyone, or myself.

please guys save the high speeds for the track

it's not worth it to go balls to the wall out on public roads. too many risks.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I think the governor is set at 118mph. I think I remember reading that on here somewhere...

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah, Ive been over 140mph in my 93 H22A Sedan cb7.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah
          about 80 on the highway. i dont need to kill anyone, or myself.

please guys save the high speeds for the track

it's not worth it to go balls to the wall out on public roads. too many risks.
          x10.

Comment

80 mph. Oh ya! Honestly, I have no desire to hit 100 or above. You put yourself and others at risk when you are going at those speeds.

Comment

I went 90 once. But, that was only because I was in a huge hurry. It's on an interstate people only take during rush hour(s) though.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I hit about 120. Stupid. Especially in a car that has 14 year old ball joints.

Comment

I hit 120 when I was chasing Kurobei on the freeway.

He keeps on getting farther than me , little do I know he already had an H22A under it

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I hit 110 on the freeway. i was on my way to school. and i was still late.
                    My RIDE

Comment

I took the same 50 mile trip at the same time of day two days in a row. One day, I sped. One day, I never broke the speed limit. There was a 2 minute difference. Crashing or getting pulled over would make me considerably later.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I took the same 50 mile trip at the same time of day two days in a row. One day, I sped. One day, I never broke the speed limit. There was a 2 minute difference. Crashing or getting pulled over would make me considerably later.
                        wel luckily u learned that the easy way. i normally get home from work in 10 minutes. trying to see how fast i can get there i started doing 70 in a 40. got pulled over n took me 15 minutes to get home. im never pulling that again.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Every single time i make a Philly --> Toronto run, i hit the limiter a couple times and usually hover around there for a good part of I-476

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I've got the F22a6 and I've gotten up to 128-130 mph, only once and never again, scared me to death cuz our cars are not meant for those kind of speeds.

Comment

180km/h. I only did it cause it was 4am and no one was on the freeway, but i wont be doin that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X