Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

B20 iab plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B20 iab plate

So im doing the double-spacer on my A6 manifold. My question is, i got the iab plate off a B20 lude. it was so cheap, i jusr bought the upper plenum too.

Are these parts gonna work, and if so, it it anything like the h23 upper plenum (whtich you cant find anywhere around here), or should i just use the spacer and keep my A6 plenum?

If anyone has some answers i would greatly apriciate it, as im tearing my car apart as we speak

Comment

Well, i guess im just gonna try it out for myself.

Thanks....

Comment

Probably too small.
        wat?

Comment

isn't a B20 only 2.0 liters? our engines are 2.2 liters and the H23 is 2.3, so I'm guessing it not be well suited for an engine bigger than its supposed to go on. but let us know if it works.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i dont think im even gonna use the upper plenum. I just want it for the Iab spacer. I really wish someone knew befor i take my car out of commision for a full day.

Comment

Removing the plenum would take your car out of commission for about an hour... not a whole day.

And the chances are VERY slim that it will work properly. I don't think anyone has ever tried it, simply because most people would think the same thing... so looking for someone that knows from experience is probably futile. Try it, figure out if it works or not, and report back. Then we'll ALL know for sure, and we'll be able to help others that wish to be spoon-fed, rather than try it themselves to find out.

Comment

Yeah, you right, howerver, i have 2 children that are 2yr, so an hour is about all i have for a full day of working on my car.

I always found things out myself befor i found this site. It made me want to ask 1st.

Comment

I wouldn't say the chances are slim. Certain B-series throttle bodies mate up to our manifolds, what's to say that a B-series IAB spacer wouldn't fit?

It's worth a try.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Well, im gonna report back so yall will know then. It doesnt fit perfectly....THe spacer i mean. just a little off. It could be fairly easilly moddified to work, but im not gonna ruin a good spacer right yet. Ive always wanted a 90 lude, and im pretty sure ill get one one day, so its all good. When i get one, ive already got the spacer.

Comment

Working...
                    X