Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header?

Does it matter what brand of header i get? I was looking them up on Ebay and i cant decide which one i should get..They have a cheap one that comes with test pipe. thanks

In the tampa bay area? Let me know..don't know anyone with cb7's in the area. PM me

I would suggest going either with a ceramic header like DC Sports, or the stainlees steel one from Megan Racing. Both are on Ebay and both a good quality for the price

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      I would suggest going either with a ceramic header like DC Sports, or the stainlees steel one from Megan Racing. Both are on Ebay and both a good quality for the price
      Thanks, so the cheap ebay one not recommeded..? just wanted to get that test pipe as well but if its crap ill buy it seperately.

In the tampa bay area? Let me know..don't know anyone with cb7's in the area. PM me

Comment

I mean you could go with the generic Ebay one, but with the one's I mentioned they are tried and tested and then you could just buy a cheap test pipe

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i got the cheap ebay ceramic header on my car not that bad of a header only paid like 80 total with shipping, but if i had the money id go wit the more expenisve one....
          cb7's and three titty women with two vaginas is all we need in life j/k
          MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

sweet. thanks guys.

Comment

Just wondering is there a specific reason you want a test pipe?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                Just wondering is there a specific reason you want a test pipe?

probably just to delete the cat but still retain the look of emissions passed. lol.

forget about the test pipe. either get a high flow cat(which most if not all are emissions legal) or just take the cat off completely. i wouldnt suggest the 2nd one tho. the car may sound like crap and attract too much attention from the 5-0.

get a ebay brand one if your not looking to spend like $250+ on a header. to me the $80-$100shipped ebay header is worth it. im not going to spend $250 on something thats only going to give me a 5hp gain.

Comment

appreciate it guys

Comment

I got my DC Sports Header for $75 bucks on eGay .. sure, it was used .. but that also included
                    the downpipe .. has one smallll scratch in it .. big deal .. still performs like new ..

Just be patient, keep a good eye out on eGay and you'll find one .. just don't be in a rush.

A Hui Hou !!!
                    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Do headers make much of a difference? How much of a difference could a cheapo ebay header make than a good brand name one? One reason relates to cai shopping, and read that getting a brand name one isn't really worth the price since it only makes like 1-2hp more than a cheapo ebay one with a k&n filter. Would buying an expensive brand name header yield a noticeable difference over an ebay one?

Comment

there's not really much difference. i wouldn't buy high dollar headers again unless it was a turbo manifold. then it makes a difference. i have dc sports 4-1's on my itr and trust me, they'll rust just as easily as a el cheapo ebay headers.

Comment

get megan stainless.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Megan or Bisimoto. Bisimoto is quality, will make real power, but will cost real money. Megan is fairly cheap, but made decently. Anything cheaper than Megan is crap. Anything more expensive than Megan (other than the Bisimoto) is too much for the gains.

Comment

Some of the cheap ebay ones have been known to crack, or so I've heard. I would gt the megan one, I've heard good things about those. I'll be getting one soon. Obx is also a decent one from what I've heard, and dc sports is like the best.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Working...
                              X