Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

could it be this...no fire problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Between 10:36am and 12:29pm on a Thursday, do you REALLY think there are that many people around to help? Chill.

Check for the igniter. BE SURE that the battery is fully charged. Be sure that all wires and grounds are tight and clean.

Pull a sparkplug, hold it to a ground while it's plugged in, crank the motor, and see if it sparks. If not, no spark. Smell for fuel. If no fuel smell, you're not getting fuel.

Until you do those things, you're just going in circles... We've helped as much as we can until you actually touch your car. Do what was suggested first. If that doesn't work, come back with more details and we'll help. Otherwise, you're wasting your time as well as ours.

Comment

i found the problem. it was a ground neer the thermostat.

now the engine is running really bad i'm not getting gaz to the 3 and 4th cilinder.(i say this because the runners of the exaust wont go hot like the 2 others).

could it be not anough fuel pressure and the gaz wont go all the way trough the fuel rail for the 3,4 cilinder?i will do a fuel pressure test on monday.

or , its the injector that are broken? i disconect the injector and I plug it to a 12v batterie and made them click(all 4 have click and they are all clean).is it possible that the injector click without injecting fuel?

how you can chek if the injector have a pulse from the computer without the special test light tool?

i have compression to all 4 cilinders and spark to all cilinders...
        if i reset my ecu will it resolve the problem?

or i'm in the wrong way???

sorry for the bad english, i'm trying my best to improve it.

Comment

Working...
        X