Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i need more power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need more power

how much power can i get out of my stock f22 keeping it n/a cause im thinking of getting an h22 but if i can reach my goal of 160hp out of the stock f22 ill keep it if not it gots to go

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

this could help some...

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

Look at hondafan81's "red" project. He's at 150whp (which is about 175-180hp at the crank)

Comment

If your thinkin bout an h22 spend your money elsewhere or save it.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by kelton

that was an awesome thread, i had no clue about that stuff, good shit
          Newcummer

Comment

Bisimoto has a 400+ HP NA F22a
            Last edited by Otto; 03-16-2008, 10:49 AM.
            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by Otto

what????? are you serious? crazy
              Newcummer

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                Too bad its not a street legal motor for one. To get to that level you will need to spend quite a bit of money. Last of all its in an insight.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

higher compression ftw.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

depends on how much money you are willing to spend. i'd go with a stock H22 but keep it stock for the reliability
                    90 EX DUMPED!!!

Comment

curious

i just want to know if this set up will work on my 90 ex cause i think i have the same f22a1 engine in my car so just want to know

Comment

Originally posted by euro_r_tuner
                        i just want to know if this set up will work on my 90 ex cause i think i have the same f22a1 engine in my car so just want to know

what setup? the h22? if so yes it will work, pretty. much a plug and play swap. Search around the swaps section

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Working...
                        X