Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

STOCK ECU's and corresponding models???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOCK ECU's and corresponding models???

Which ECU's go with and/or are compatible with what models?

The reason I ask is because I have a 1991 manual EX, and I eventually want to transplant an A6 cam, A6 intake manifold, and H23 Plenum, and I need to know if my stock ECU will suffice, or do I need one out of an SE or 93 EX?

Also, out of curiousity, I would just like to know (I've searched and can't seem to find a list) the complete list of which ECU's go to which engines/trannies.

I am only aware of PT6 going with the F22A6, but I'm not sure if it makes a difference on which A6 (90-93 SE? 93 EX? Wagons?) it is, and/or which tranny manual or auto.

And for kicks, if you have the info, it'd be nice to have the ECU's that go with the H series too.

If there's already a thread for this, please send me the link and forgive me for this post. Thanks.

Example:

Engine Tranny ECU Year

F22A1 manual ? ?
    F22A1 auto ? ?
    F22A4 manual ? ?
    F22A4 auto ? ?
    F22A6 manual PT6 ?
    Etc.....
    My Ride (Click here)

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
    Which ECU's go with and/or are compatible with what models?

The reason I ask is because I have a 1991 manual EX, and I eventually want to transplant an A6 cam, A6 intake manifold, and H23 Plenum, and I need to know if my stock ECU will suffice, or do I need one out of an SE or 93 EX?

Also, out of curiousity, I would just like to know (I've searched and can't seem to find a list) the complete list of which ECU's go to which engines/trannies.

I am only aware of PT6 going with the F22A6, but I'm not sure if it makes a difference on which A6 (90-93 SE? 93 EX? Wagons?) it is, and/or which tranny manual or auto.

And for kicks, if you have the info, it'd be nice to have the ECU's that go with the H series too.

If there's already a thread for this, please send me the link and forgive me for this post. Thanks.

Example:

Engine Tranny ECU Year

F22A1 manual ? ?
    F22A1 auto ? ?
    F22A4 manual ? ?
    F22A4 auto ? ?
    F22A6 manual PT6 ?
    Etc.....
    Thats a gooooood question!!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Looking around should net you the answer...

All are PT3 except for the A6 which is a PT6.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Looking around should net you the answer...

All are PT3 except for the A6 which is a PT6.
        Yea. Plus a TCU if its auto.

Also the prelude S (92-95) Had a 140HP F22a1 with P12.
        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
          Yea. Plus a TCU if its auto.

Also the prelude S (92-95) Had a 140HP F22a1 with P12.
          I like your sig

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

the pt12 came out of a lude with f22a1? if you put the pt12 in f22a1 accord will it work?
            clicky the siggy!!!

ARCADIA GREEN MEMBER #20

AIM=SleepygreenCB7
            Yahoo=annamaineeak@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X