Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

strut bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strut bars

well i am getting my shunk2 struts and shunk2 coilvers should i get strut bar also for rear and front?will it help
    GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

never heard of that company. do you mean skunk2.

Comment

must be one of those eBay knockoff brands.. just kidding. yeah he probably meant Skunk2.

how much is their rear sway bar?

Comment

Originally posted by hs06
        should i get strut bar also for rear and front?will it help
        Yes, front and rear. Tower braces really do work to tighten up steering and handling response, but only if they are very rigid (which includes the attachment brackets). Don't bother with cheap ones, they tend to flex too much and thus don't do much. Go for a recognised brand name.
        Regards from Oz,
        John.

Comment

shunk2 is the suspension i am getting and want to c if i should get the bars to help it out

ye man wat about vibrant and megan and those
          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Shunk2?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

lol either its a knock off ebay brand or its horrible typing ahahha

anyway...ya what are some good brands of front upper strut bars..i really want some and the guy at my local shop said that it was gunna be around $60...is that a reasonable price or does that mean its prolly some cheap brand?

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by hs06
                shunk2 is the suspension i am getting and want to c if i should get the bars to help it out

ye man wat about vibrant and megan and those

Do you mean skunk 2?

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

From what i know you have a f22, so your best option is get a neuspeed strut bar. It wont fit a h22. Or you can get a ESP one.

I am also assuming Skunk 2.

Chances are the $60 one the guy is offering is crap (since everything is marked up in Canada). Take it and try to bent it around and see how strong it is. Megan and Vibrant are in fact also pretty decent options if you dont want to spend as much money on a neuspeed or esp. I have megan's and my cousin has vibrant on his 6.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

ohh, and if you do decide to buy a Meagan or something like that off of ebay or anywhere else, and dont want to pay up the ass for shipping to Canada, you can use my address in the states if you trust me enough. Im here now and leaving in the morning, but im coming back on April 9 and 25th.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

ye skunk 2 my bad guys i say shunk2 lol but ye i get parts for cost so the bars i get for cheap vibrant maybe 50 bucks
                      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Sway bars will be a bigger and more noticeable improvement than strut bars my friend!

Comment

For me personally Neuspeed strut bar but they'll run you like $100 shipped.

Megan Racing bar is cool also since I used to have one installed on.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            Megan Racing bar is cool also since I used to have one installed on.

$60 bucks a good price for a Megan Racing bar? also did it flex any in turns since it's not a single piece like the Neuspeed bar?

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
                              $60 bucks a good price for a Megan Racing bar? also did it flex any in turns since it's not a single piece like the Neuspeed bar?
                              how would he know unless he running hood-less?

Comment

Working...
                              X