Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Jun Chipped Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jun Chipped Computer

Have Any 1 Heard Of Jun Chipped H22 Ecu's :d
    Last edited by cb7don; 03-07-2008, 01:01 AM.

I heard of them. JUN does a lot with the H22. However, a generic chip for your H22 won't do much good. JUN programs their ECUs for motors built with their parts... and honestly, you could easily spend about $5000 building a full JUN H22.

If you're talking about the chips on ebay... They're about as authentic as "JDM" amber corner lights.

Comment

well im getting it with my jdm h22 motor free of charge

Comment

If that motor isn't built with JUN parts, then it's not a great thing... If you're getting it for free, sell it off.

Unless it came straight from Japan, chances are it's an ebay "JUN" chip... you don't want that running your motor anyway! The bad thing is that it probably HAS run that motor...

Comment

Haha...now there's a name i havent heard in a long time..JUN. I remember seeing a few of their project/racing cars WAY back when i first got into cars, when i was like 10..

I have "JDM" amber corner lights....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            Haha...now there's a name i havent heard in a long time..JUN. I remember seeing a few of their project/racing cars WAY back when i first got into cars, when i was like 10..

I have "JDM" amber corner lights....
            So do I. But I didn't get them because they were "JDM"... No JDM CB ever had amber corners, and amber corners are not a trend on modified JDM CBs (helll, I don't think there ARE any modified JDM CBs! )

JUN is a hell of a tuner.
            http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/ca...b1-bb4.html?en

That's everything they have for the Prelude. They do have a "sport computer", which is the ECU... If it's an actual JUN ecu, you'll know. It'll say so. If it's just a chipped P28, or worse, a chipped P13... it's garbage. Sell it off to some sucker. If it IS a JUN ECU (very unlikely.... the ECU is probably worth more than the motor itself) then... I'd still sell it.

Comment

As deev said JUN ECU usually needs there products to run. At the end of the day its also a basemap. But I am not sure what they do to it. I am pretty sure they either take off the limiter and speed governor of course. As for mapping I think they can only alter fuel.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

If it's a JUN computer, it may not even be a Honda ECU. JUN is the type of company to create their own.

As I said, it's most likely a cheap ebay ripoff. If it's a P13, then yes, fuel is all they can do on there. If it's a P28, the tune can be more in-depth... but unless it was tuned for that motor (which means JUN tuned it, if it's a JUN ECU) then it's not right.

If it's just a chipped P28, get it tuned for your motor once you have everything installed.

Comment

im sure its a reprogramed chip h22 map with bolt ons
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

They have those too. JUN/Mines/Amuse/Blitz etc... all these companies have there own ECU. They do produce them they mark it with a special serial on it so you can distinguish whether its fake or not. And if you do get one a lot of people will not know the map thats on there only the people that created it over in JDM land. Some of them do run the OEM ECU and modify them to there spec. There are a few goin around but anything that is going to be that JDM is rare and usually expensive. There are a few blitz ECU for supras that people have gotten. They dunno how the map is and no one can read it. Its what the tuner did for that one vehicle and its sealed lol.

If its one of those skunk2, Spoon rev to 10k, Mugen no limiter etc etc those are fake. I have one of them a skunk2 makes your car run rich as fuck thats all they do. Your better off with stock.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X