Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compatible?

just have been wanting to know a sure answer 4 this "are f and h series headers compatible?" reason: my car has been sitting in the back of my house for the past year and a half due to loss of license and all i really need is to drop a h22 and ill be back where i was before i got busted, so i would like to buy simpler bolt-ons, products for an H (that i dont have yet) but if i could would like to have them on my F for now...

as in my question;simple goal having car c.a.r.b. legal as much as possible, eventually purchase greddy headers, evo 2 catback exhaust, always had them in mind but was put on hold, hence me asking that, want to start build and have my h under my hood when i can drive without sweating the cops, but thatll be on 2010" to my knowledge. anybody got any other knowledge, comments simlar?? in topic or a lil side tracked??

no the f series headers wont work.

reason is. the 0 0 0 0 on the cylinder head is evenly separated apart. on the h22 the middle 0 0's are a bit closer. and the bolts wont line up.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

You can get a cold air intake and your exhaust and even a high flow cat converter....a real cat...not ebay

Injectors are different, but you can get the AIM fuel rail, that would be helpful later on if you are gonna boost. especially if you are getting a JDM H22 because the fuel rail is "opposite" setup of USDM.

nothing else comes to mind really.

but yeah, the header will not work if you buy the F and try to put it in the H.

Check out ESP engine mount kits for your CB7!!!

Comment

koo gotcha, thats basically all i really wanted to buy 4 now, cop a evo 2 catback, besides the greddy headers, scratch those off 4 a minute... my short ram will do for now

Comment

Short ram is fine. 3" is best, though. The Accord ones are usually 2.5". The Accord one will work, but won't be optimal.

The exhaust is good. Most of those are 2.33" or so (60mm I believe) so they're a good size for the H22.

As said, the F22A header won't work. It would work on an F22B, and I think an H23, but not an H22.

The AEM fuel rail isn't really needed. Not unless you REALLY go nuts... or just want that bling $100 could be spent elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X