Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why did u buy your cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did u buy your cb7?

i ask because i know everyone got them for diffrent reasons. show,track' daily dri.

i ask because for some reason some people seem to think that you need to have all the jdm this or that. or you need to know what the serial numbers mean and are or whatever. as for me i dont care if it is original this or that i like my car 92ex oem stock looking but the inside is all gutted has an h22 and i like runing now and then in the canyons. jdm is cool dont get me wrong but i rather spend my money on performence.

what about all you out there.

my other choice was prelude 93. but i wanted to be diffrent.
    Last edited by eulogy_1981; 02-25-2008, 10:44 PM.
    My 92 accord

I bought it because when I came to Canada in 1992 and the CB7 was a brand new Accord, I just fell in love with it. So I said to myself; "When I grow up, and I'm old enough to drive, that's the car I'll buy". 6 years later, (in 1998) I bought my bone stock, mint condition Frost white automatic CB7 with 90,000km on it.
    And it began...

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

It was my dad's crappy ride...and I had no ride...and it broke all the time...after fixing a bunch of stuff, the bug bit.
      DEVOTE

Comment

So I can drive it off a cliff and see how far it would fly.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

because it got better gas mileage than my mustang gt, is a reliable car, insurance is cheaper, and i could pay cash for it so no payments.
          FA1

Comment

Needed a car.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

you know, I've always wanted a nisson 240sx. However, my first car was a cb7. After I got rid of that one, I was actually looking for a 240sx, but I just couldn't find one. Well, soon after I got my new cb7, I went and bought the r33 bodykits
              and then got tired of bodykits, so now I just want to stick to JDM.
              91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

i needed a car and wanted a honda
                and not many kids at my school had cb7's
                now they do

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord
                  you know, I've always wanted a nisson 240sx. However, my first car was a cb7. After I got rid of that one, I was actually looking for a 240sx, but I just couldn't find one. Well, soon after I got my new cb7, I went and bought the r33 bodykits
                  and then got tired of bodykits, so now I just want to stick to JDM.

funny i did the same thing 4 years ago but used a gtp r32 body kit. lol
                  My 92 accord

Comment

I had a choice. I could sink $4000 into my 185,000 mile 4x4 pickup to make it pass inspection, and still get no better than 14mpg and expect something else major on it to break within the year. Or I could spend the same $4000 and get a reliable daily driver with 100,000 less miles and have better performance, better looks, better comfort and more than double my gas mileage. Sort of an easy decision to make...
                    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                    Short ram intake
                    Tenrai Himoto catback
                    Smashed front end
                    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981

my other choice was prelude 93. but i wanted to be diffrent.
                      great choice

SOnic change my mind "the races" and the cool lookin cars
                      so i started 2 save up.
                      i had a chevy....one day i went 2 the junkyard and a dude that was there was sellin his accord....so got it...that day....i went 2 the yard 2 get parts came home with a cb9...
                      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        So I can drive it off a cliff and see how far it would fly.
                        nice
                        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Mine was free, it was fucked up from sis driving it, trans was going, *replacing now with five speed*, body damage, rust, rear bumper was misaligned, stuff like that.

But I tuned it cuz i loved it then my mom said i could have it since i've changed it so much
                          Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
                          MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

I saw it on the side of the road, stopped and checked it out, wrote down the number for excoupe92 cuz he was looking for a ride, and then i looked up some pics that night, and fell in love. Bought it for $650...and then quickly dumped 2 grand into it for maintenance...now she's runnin just fine :-)

Oh...and the bug bit excoupe92 shortly after as you can tell

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I bought mine because it was $75 bucks. and well worth every penny. ; )
                              Itll be a d/d when i turn 16.

90 Accord LX Auto
                              Engine-F22A1
                              Mods- Intake, Full exhaust, Strut bar, lowering springs.

Future Plans- Paint

Comment

Working...
                              X