Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Somewhat new to CB7Tuner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhat new to CB7Tuner!

Hey guys, this is JG87LXI from AccordTuners. I joined CB7Tuner a few months back when I finally found my perfect CB7. But for some reason my account was locked up. All I could do was log in, couldn't pm or email anyone. Almost lost an oportunity to purchase my JDM headlights. But I rejoined with a different email in order to be a part of my true world!

Well anyways, my name is Josh. I run Sound Creations in Albuquerque, NM. I used to have a 87 Turbo LXi Accord. But since then I have been playing with DSM's. A patch of luck lead me to a nice green 93 4dr which has become my baby. I haven't looked at my 97 GST in months!

Story, info and pictures are located on AccordTuner.com

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=34660

I'm not a fan of the blue HIDs personally, but other than that the car's looking good. Great decision on ditching the Altezzas and going with the red/clear tails!
    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Accordtuner Blows
      I like them Green Cb's
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

We had some issues with the email registration... still do, unfortunately. We get way too much spam on here without it, though. Anyway, glad to see you made it in!

Turbo LX-i, eh? I'm working on a turbo 86 LXi myself! I have a rebuilt A20A going in this spring. I hope to convert to OBD1 and boost it about 10psi this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
          I'm not a fan of the blue HIDs personally, but other than that the car's looking good. Great decision on ditching the Altezzas and going with the red/clear tails!
          They arent blue... they glow a little blue just cause i have the dual beam h4's and there is a blue halogen bulb next to the hid... so the light flows through the halogen bulb. I actually moved the halogen bulb away from the hid so it wouldnt do that. I have the halogen bulb wired up as daytime running lights, fully functional.

deevergote, yeah... i was a 3geez member along time ago. I blew the motor spanking a svt nutstain... Then I built a A20A3 with diamond pistons, forged b18 rods and built head. but the car got trashed while it sat at my parents house by mice. so I ditched the car and still have the motor and trans sittin in my parents garrage lol...

The Red tails, I'm turning them into LED Tails to look like the new accords hehe

Thanks guys.

Comment

Man... you don't happen to live near New Jersey... and want to give that motor away, do you?

My A20A is built with lower-compression pistons from a carbureted engine, and a fully rebuilt head. I got it from LiTtLe xOx BitT on 3geez a few months ago (I still need to get up some cash to buy his exhaust and injectors... hopefully he still has em!). It's not all that strong... nothing forged... but it should hold 10psi. I'll be running a B17 intake manifold, so that'll be neat. I also want to convert to OBD1. I wish I had a fully built engine! I don't post much on 3geez though... I spend more time here. This place keeps me busy!

Comment

I live in New Mexico. I belive I have a B17 Manifold. Not exactly sure what it is. Its huge compared to the stock A20A3 Manifold tho.

Pictures should be on AccordTuner somewhere... lemme look.

*EDIT* Nevermind. I posted on a website called Ultimatuner and its not there anymore. So who knows.

But hell, if your wanting to clean the motor up you can have it haha... Its been sitting for 5 years, will have to be torn down a little to be lubed before cranked over. I had it soaked in white lithium grease when I built the motor but I'm sure thats dried up.
              Last edited by CB7Nova; 02-23-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Man.. the other side of the country. Damn!

Tom (LiTtLe xOx BitT) built my motor for his car before he wrecked it, so I'm hoping he did a good job of it! It's been sitting for a few months here... dunno how long it sat in his possession. Hopefully it won't cause me problems!

Sucks you're so far away... that motor would make my 3rd gen better than my CB7! Fun little cars, though I have to admit, the CB7 is much easier to work on!

Comment

Cb7?

What exactly does CB7 mean?

Comment

Someone asks that question once a month at least

CB is the chassis code for the 1990-1993 Honda Accord. CB7 is the USDM (United States Domestic Market) sedan and coupe. CB9 is the US wagon. There are CB1 through CB9... all either US, Japanese, or European.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Someone asks that question once a month at least

CB is the chassis code for the 1990-1993 Honda Accord. CB7 is the USDM (United States Domestic Market) sedan and coupe. CB9 is the US wagon. There are CB1 through CB9... all either US, Japanese, or European.
                      just to correct you there deev... CB9 is the wagons !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

thanks, ive been wondering all night lol. i just bought me a 90 accord last week and trying to do some things to it. where do i look to see if mine is a cb7?

Comment

vin tag !! please use the search button or option .. it helps !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X