Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Westsideaccord???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westsideaccord???

Does anyone know this "westsideaccord" douche? He seems like kind of a know itall..

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

I DO know it all! And I Do DOUCHE often! Thanks for noticing!
    My Car is faster than yours lol! By the way ***!
    What happend to you man, you used to be cool!?

WaC!

Comment

Yeah I think I heard of you both....and your both retards. Get a life! And does douching actually work?
      Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
      Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Comment

i'm still cool, ur mom told me last night

"I remember u and I, parked on lovers lane, Drinking each others blood, so young and insane"

Comment

DAMIEN get off my computer, and spaztastik, well it helps, but dont be harsh with soaps, water mostly! lol I cant wait till my engine out! My detailing and minor wire tuck is done and n2m the new "build" is in with my e316g oh awgh awgh awgh

WaC!

Comment

It kinda sucks that westsideaccord lets his mom out at night, he better keep that wench chained up!
            Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
            Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Comment

I always found it more refreshing to douche in the morning than any other time of day. Leaves me with that refreshed sense of confidence i need to start my day!

BTW - do the scented ones irritate anyone else...? I tried a strawberry one once and it gave me this bad sort of rash for a day or two.....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You do know once the admin sees the vulgar words , ya'll gonna get your pistons fried.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

ur wife said it was alright that i was over....using her computer

Comment

douche is a medical procedure

Comment

Originally posted by DAMIEN
                      douche is a medical procedure
                      Nah not that word. westsideaccord's *** word.

Anyways , I was just messin around.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

"The practice of douching is now largely restricted to the United States, where douching equipment is often available in pharmacies"

Sounds lto me like it can be done at home....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

All 3, banned for a week for wasting my bandwidth! (oh, and breaking the rules... friends or not, I really don't care...)

Comment

Thread undeleted so these guys know what happened... and why (and who to come crying to when they want to say "we wuz only kiddin we didnt mean no harm didnt think da rulz applied to us no way you cant ban us ur a power hungry asshole fuck you n yur site im sellin my car so you cn go to hel!"

Comment

Working...
                            X