Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

got pulled over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got pulled over

yesterday i got pulled over for the first time in my cb7..... too many kids and not enough seats the bad thing is i dont have a license and now they are watching me, victoria is a small town so i'm duckin and dodgin goin down back roads..

Backyard Customs
    Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
    why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
    Building Fund: $0
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Why are you driving without a license?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

thats why you rock a coupe and keep the back seats down....that leaves room for you and one chick....plus a place to doooooo itttttt!

Comment

How many people were in the car?!
        -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
        if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
        Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

wtf are you driving around with no license for? its no wonder theyre watching you. your lucky you didnt get your car taken away. thats just plain foolish.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

i cant get my licinse til i pay an old ticket off, i have a coupe but i had to drop off my nephews at there house and was like block away. there was 6 people in a coupe.....o-well thats life

Backyard Customs
            Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
            why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
            Building Fund: $0
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

Any reason why you haven't paid it off? You may not get so lucky the next time.
              You could have yourself arrested and your car impounded.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The house was a block away and you drove? Pay your ticket and get your license back. You're crying about this as if it isn't your fault.

Comment

The house was a block away and you drove? Pay your ticket and get your license back. You're crying about this as if it isn't your fault.
                  X2. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Walking a block wouldn't kill you, or any of the people riding with you, and driving without a license is just plain stupid. CONTINUING to drive without a license will be viewed by the police as willful disrespect, and when you get caught, they are likely to take your license away for a long time.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

had 8 in my sedan :O. besides the point cops dont bust you for nothing, well at least there not supposed to anyway.
                    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by myk
                      had 8 in my sedan :O. besides the point cops dont bust you for nothing, well at least there not supposed to anyway.
                      probable cause.

*crossing over the centerline ( left of center )

*tailgating

*rolling stop at a stop sign

^ theres more...but any of those mistakes will get you the attention you dont want.

Hell..even if you dodge a pothole...and touch the second line of the double centerline...They WILL stop you. ( trust me...it happend to me a few years back )

he understood..and just let me go!

Police Officers have a job to do....just because YOU may do something that YOU might not think is a problem...it could well be probable cause to pulling you over..

if you have too many people in your backseat...that is obstructing the drivers view of the rearview mirror...and...obstructing the view of the Officer thats trailing you.

THAT could be grounds for you getting pulled over.

dont drive without a license....and dont attract any unwanted attention if you decide to break the law and drive unlicensed.

IF you take that chance...that very chance you take ..COULD be your last.

** a few years back ( back in 2001 ).....I lost my license because I got laid off..and couldn't afford my insurance anymore....so..while I was going from one place to another...applying to jobs....( yes..without insurance )...I wasn't paying attention to my speed...going 52 in a 45...I got snagged. and guess what...

a ticket....had to go to court for not having insurance....and bye bye license for 90 days and a $80 court fee.....$30 ticket....$125 reinstatement fee...and then SR-22 bond for 2 years.

its not worth it....so dont do it!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

I fully agree with you SN2BH22CB7, but in my town there is one or two cops that will actually break the law to cause you to panic and in turn they will pull you over and issue a citation for nothing.

Actually had a officer miss a stop sign in a school zone pull a illegal u-turn as soon as he saw my car and speed through the school zone and ride my ass maybe 5 feet away, he followed me all the way to my house that way.

Same intersection, I arrive at the stop sign and stop. I begin to go and I see a cop to my right coming he slams on his breaks and rolls 10 feet into the intersection I didn't even swerve I wanted the fucker to hit me so I could sue his ass, again he followed me all the way to my house on my ass. They try to make you panic or something so you end up breaking the law or give them probable cause.

I have no prior citations or anything, its more or less harassment in my eyes. It holds true for like 2 cops in my town.
                        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

oh please in small towns like Victoria texas you have 14 year old operating tractors! small town cops need to lighten up.
                          Last edited by alifeva; 01-29-2008, 02:31 PM. Reason: liberals will be offended

Comment

A 14 year old can get a farm license... therefore, they're actually licensed to operate those vehicles.

But you're right. Small town cops need to lighten up. I mean, it's a small town, so the laws are less important. Perhaps the mail carriers should lighten up as well, and deliver once or twice a week. Maybe the restaurant owners can cook your food sometimes... other times, just leave it raw. I mean, it's their job to do those things... but they should just lighten up!

Comment

A 14 year old can get a farm license... therefore, they're actually licensed to operate those vehicles.

But you're right. Small town cops need to lighten up. I mean, it's a small town, so the laws are less important. Perhaps the mail carriers should lighten up as well, and deliver once or twice a week. Maybe the restaurant owners can cook your food sometimes... other times, just leave it raw. I mean, it's their job to do those things... but they should just lighten up!
                              pretty much everyone knows eachother in a small.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                              1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
                              1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
                              1990 Galant Base Model junked it
                              1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Comment

Working...
                              X