Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

peevs ( what are yours)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit
    Posts merged. There was no reason for 3 seperate posts. Outside of the off-topic that could have been considered post whoring, and resulted in a ban.
    i hate when someone tries to tell me to merge all my post when i did not think of my post at the same time. like he knows what im thinking or if i have other things on my mind.
    My 92 accord

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981
      i hate when someone tries to tell me to merge all my post when i did not think of my post at the same time. like he knows what im thinking or if i have other things on my mind.

I hate it when smart ass beginners make me ban them for not following the rules.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I hate it when smart ass beginners make me ban them for not following the rules.

i hate when people try to flex what little power they have on some new comer that has been on as long as he.to prove no point what so-ever.

and dosen't realize that this thread is for whoever has anything on their mind. without causing problems.

Comment

i hate when people try to flex what little power they have on some new comer that has been on as long as he.to prove no point what so-ever.

and dosen't realize that this thread is for whoever has anything on their mind. without causing problems.

without realizing that he is the problem himself.

Comment

people who drive with there blinker on for miles
            people that pick there nose while driving
            and biting your finger nails
            bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
            sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
            ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

I hate when it's a sunday.

&& the blinker I just go up behind them and join in on the blinker trend, they get the message after a while

^^ That's the funniest thing to do
              Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
              MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

people who smack their mouths when they chew their food

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981
                  I did it in 3 other threads the other day. And I only merged the posts that were made within a minute of one another. If you are really that random, you should think for just a minute before posting... or use the edit button to add to a post. Whoring is against the rules. Rather than doing the quick thing and setting you back to 0, I spent WAY more time than I needed to spend merging those posts. This, after you've already bitched about how things are around here. Enjoy your temporary ban.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeycoffin

without realizing that he is the problem himself.
                    You really did just sign up here to cause trouble, didn't you? Your little friend went against the rules. Rather than make a big deal of it, I fixed it for him. Rather than come to me asking why I did what I did (rather than resetting his count or banning him) he decided to bitch about it publicly. That got him banned.

This thread is NOT for bitching about the way this site is run. In fact, this thread is LOCKED... because immature children can't seem to realize that other people, people who have spent a good deal of time and money on this site, have worked very hard to make it what it is. They're too lazy, stupid, or both to realize this, and like to tell those dedicated people how to run the place.

Your friend broke the rules. He was not punished for it, other than his posts being merged (which were within 2 minutes of each other... I did not merge the posts that had more than a minute between them... unlike him, I am not a disrespectful idiot). IF he had PMed me asking why they were merged, I would've explained. When the bitching becomes public, people get banned.

Comment

Posts merged. There was no reason for 3 seperate posts. Outside of the off-topic that could have been considered post whoring, and resulted in a ban.
                      I had previously done this on 3 other threads OUTSIDE of the OT areas...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I had previously done this on 3 other threads OUTSIDE of the OT areas...

I hate it when I am right.

Seriously though, all I did was merge the posts and told him not to do it again. I didn't even tell him to do it.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                        X