Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much.....

How much would you pay for an IAB box?
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

$35

Comment

my jy is high!! lol i dont even think dey know what it is lol..... you guyz can hate me all you want..... "pocket pieces"
      Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
        my jy is high!! lol i dont even think dey know what it is lol..... you guyz can hate me all you want..... "pocket pieces"

Whats the fuck did you just say?

Comment

I said i love my cb7
          Member's Ride Thread

Comment

my junkyard is high!! lol i dont even think they know what it is (IAB BOX) lol..... you guyz (CB7tuners) can hate me all you want..... I consider those "pocket pieces" its a joke... you get it now?
            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Why would we hate you? Other than for this irritating bit of confusion...

Comment

Originally posted by Shay91Racer
                lol i understood what yur sayin.

Yeah with the right size pants or hoody, that would fit rigt in their..
                be considerate and buy someting dough...
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

ahah yeah or be like cb7lx91 and steal your brand new ECU and sell it for 45 bucks and just buy some bolts for 2 bucks. That was a deal that day !

Comment

yeah keeles you understand.... and i buy most of the time.
                    Member's Ride Thread

Comment

1 dollar.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                      X