Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Introduction

hey guys, i just bought a 91 ex 4 door auto.. i bought it for a winter car but i might end up cleaning it up and keeping it who knows, right now i currently have a 93 mazda 323 , and a 92 mazda mx3 ... so im just joining this forum to learn about the cb7 thanks guys
    here are some pics

i ended up paying 500 for her...
    Last edited by cstott282; 11-27-2007, 05:40 PM.

Not bad, but maroon interiors= AHHHH!
    wat?

Comment

Hey cstott282,
      You'll learn a bunch about your car and it will be your dd long after winter has given way to spring. Just keep in mind that the search feature can be your best friend. Use it sparingly.

--bigjoe
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

idk you guys prolly arnt interested in the info on my mazda's but ill just put it out there lol..

Mazda 323
        1.8 dohc swap
        Header
        2.25" mandral catback
        Ported Intake mani
        Rx7 Vaf+filter
        Short Shifter
        Coilovers
        JDM upper spoiler
        JDM headlights/corner lights

Mazda Mx3
        Klde ( 2.5 v6 ( mx6)swap
        KLZE 10-1 comp pistons
        Kl-31 cams
        Headers
        3" catco cat
        2.5" mandral exhuast
        9 lb Fidanza Flywheel

not much but meh..

Comment

Not bad on the Mazdas!

You'll probably notice that the CB7 is more comfy than either of the Mazdas, especially the MX3. A friend of mine has one of those, and he says my coupe is like a Cadillac compared to it. (His is a '93 GS coupe, basically stock except for a short shifter, muffler, body kit and wheels. 1.8L V6 with a 5-speed. What a fun car, but it's a tight fit, and the ride is about as comfortable as sleeping on a concrete slab!) Note: The body and wheels are a different color now.

~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
          '93 EX 5-speed coupe
          Short ram intake
          Tenrai Himoto catback
          Smashed front end
          Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

great choice of honda (even if its supposed to be the beater). I bought a second accord for winter driving, and I have been using it for daily driving for the past year now... Just get some good winter tires and you are all set!

Comment

Originally posted by cstott282
              hey guys, i just bought a 91 ex 4 door auto.. i bought it for a winter car but i might end up cleaning it up and keeping it who knows, right now i currently have a 93 mazda 323 , and a 92 mazda mx3 ... so im just joining this forum to learn about the cb7 thanks guys
              here are some pics

i ended up paying 500 for her...
              Man!, you buy cars just for the winter?!. Your loaded!. jkjk...but yea welcome to the site and feel free to search (wink) and ask anything. Nice choice on the mx3 to. Haha, thats the car I had my eye on before I even knew what a cb7 was..lol.
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

I nearly traded my CB7 for an MX3 years ago. I like how they look. I read that the 4 cylinders are a bit undersupported, and that the 6 cylinders make the car handle like poop... Of course, that was a very limited amount of research, so I could be way off! In good shape, they're really sharp looking cars. Like Mazda's CRX!

The 323 is a pretty neat car. Basically a Protege, right?

I'm surprised you don't have the turbo BP in either of them!

I know this is CB7tuner.com, but bring on the pics of the Mazdas!
                If that CB is in good shape, and the interior pics seem to suggest that it is, you should be satisfied with it. Automatic won't be nearly as fun as manual, but either way, they're fantastic cars. Very reliable, very solid feeling, very comfortable... and when you really clean them up, they can look great. Plenty of performance potential as well (they're SO easy to work on!)

Comment

thanks guys.,haha telling me to post mazda pics was the wrong thing to do.bwhahaha
                  ill get more pics of hte cb7 , its a little banged up on the outside but i dont mind like i said its for winter, but who knows what ill do to it, i remember when i was younger i loved the cb7 with the blackwidow kit it was my dream lol..

but yeah as for the v6 making the mx3 handle like crap ... i have to say that is a neg. lol, there is a lack of support for the 4cyl but people just do the BPT swap in it and there is a lot for that, and actually it has been argued that the v6 weighs about the same as the 1.8DOHC because of the v6 having an aluminum block and the BP being Cast Iron.. who knows tho.,

I dont have many pics of each car they have went through a lot of stages... i actually have sold the 323 but it was to one of my best friends and he let me keep it in my name and drive it till i bought this accord, but when i owned it he put money into it, and ill do the same for him when he owns it, i love the car... at one point i had a JDM front bumper nad JDM Mid wing ... all i can say is i love JDM and im down to pay what i need to.. hell i paid 300 each for the spoilers and waited 2 months to get them.. this was like 3 years ago..

as for my mx3 ill show some pics of hwen i got it and how it looked before i took it off the road to work on it, hopefully when it goes back on the road next year it will have a mazdaspeed front bumper and it will be paitned " true red" the color of the new mazda 3's..

the 323 when it was primered..

mx3 when i bought it

Last edited by cstott282; 11-27-2007, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Pics of mx3 before it came off the road..

cleaned the headlights a little bit

painted stock alloys lol

Comment

oh and i dindt expect to be posting this many pics.. or any pics at all for that matter in this thread so do you think this could posibly get moved to the Beginner Image section.. thanks..

More pics... during and after paint...

Comment

haha mazda pics = thread death hahaha

Comment

You replied to it, meaning the thread is still alive. Assumption is the mother of all f-ups.

Cstott, I like the color of that 323! And good work on the MX3, it looks 100% better than when you got it. Goddamn was that wing ***!
                          ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                          '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                          Short ram intake
                          Tenrai Himoto catback
                          Smashed front end
                          Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                          X