Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Those of you that still belive in dressing up on Halloween!!!....what's ur costume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you that still belive in dressing up on Halloween!!!....what's ur costume?

I just want to know what ya are gonna dress up to be this Halloween

i thinking of making my own spongebob costume since theres this halloween
    contest and you gotta make your own

and spongebob would be easy

and cheap

or a pimp

i'll get a hoe too

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

[IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/halloween%20party/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

That's cpmike's costume

Comment

I am going as Beth (the wife of) dog the bounty hunter. Its kind of a slutty outfit though, my husband says I look like a whore

but on the vest part it says *dog the bounty hunter)

will post pics of me, on halloween. But I am not wearing the wig, because it looks so stupid. so I will just wear my hair up
      Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 10-28-2007, 11:44 PM.

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

OMG Dude that's

just wrong

better not drop the Halloween Candy

what's your Deevergote..or your favorite

Comment

BTW looking for costume ideas online

i cam across this

Comment

I was going to be Jerry Only from the Misfits, as I was supposed to be playing bass in a Misfits cover band... but our drummer had better things to do on his Saturday nights, and the one practice we did wasn't enough... and we never found a place to have our party anyway! It was probably going to be this weekend.

I'll probably be "guy transporting motor" on Halloween, as I'll be buying a motor sometime this week

Comment

Haha Nice man

Comment

I'm Slicking back my hair
                throwing on a bandana
                getting my dickies and pumas outa the laundry, add to that checkered shirt and BAM i'm a cholo. My frat pledge is going to be "chef tony" and wear an apron all night full of beer for me to drink.

IDEA #2
                Get a tshirt from a wing or hamburger joint, then snag the logo from http://www.majorleagueeating.com/ and be a major league eater! Its cheap, and original and you can drip some bbq sauce on your shirt to really make it look good!

-=DaddyCholo=-
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  [IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/halloween%20party/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

That's cpmike's costume

hahahahha

I remember that room

Comment

im going as mike vick and my girlfriend is a dog haahha

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                      BTW looking for costume ideas online

i cam across this

that's alot hair behind her legs

and where the baby is coming out, it doesn't look like the baby's
                      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Im going as Bill from Kill Bill...if that bitch down the street doesnt give me candy ill put a bullit in her head and hope she doesnt go into a coma.

either that or a bum

Comment

I wanna be a pimp too! Only instead of hoes, ill be pimping candy
                          My Black "H"
                          AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

I dressed up for halloween parties.. Last Friday I was a doctor and a bunch of chicks I met were nurses, saturday I was a criminal and a bunch of chicks I met were cops :P
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

I already made a 2007 Official Haloween thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X