Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1996 Subaro Legacy Question !!! please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey if thats what he wants then let him decide.

I think in 3 months from now, youll have more headache then you do now with the cb but thats mho.

If you want the subi then go for it but dont say we didnt warn you.

Comment

well i don't know yet guys

i mean the subaru runs great

plus if i can earn up to buy a better cb7 later without RUST!!

and lower miles

and a EX it would be BETTER

lol

wouldn't it ?

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

ive been a couple subis in my cb7, outback, forester, legacy.

those things arent all that great. buy the subaru, clean it, see if u can restore the paint, if not 1 day it, make it look brand new, replace the stereo and any blown speakers, slap another 1500 on the price and your set with enough $$ to buy a motor for a swap.

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

keep the cb....and beating a yukon?....like your cb cant?

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
            look at this shit

look @ this sh*&

DEVOTE

Comment

I actually love the look of that black one.Very clean!

Comment

well if ur cb is a peice of junk too take the stuff u like off of it, sell it and the subi and buy a new cb that is in better condition and have some money in your pocket.

Member Ride Facebook
                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                For Sale Thread

Comment

urdone

you know what im talkig about

live subis btw

Comment

So....what's going on? It seems like you just want everyone here to convince you to keep the cb. Practically, it seems the accord isn't working for you. (although i don't see how 4wd is necessary in virginia) All your reasons are valid for getting the Subie. So get it. Don't count on it being reliable, good looking, or sporty, however. You'd need a newer model to really get into the thick of aftermarket parts for it. IMO you'll be looking for a cb when the wagon craps out on you.

Or just do what SRH said. Find out how much you could get off of it for the money, then see how much it would cost to work on it.

Comment

im gonna get a accord ex with lesser miles Later...i mean this one has 218k Rust..is Leaking Something..i pulled in today and something Started HARD Dripping my Coolant i guess probally one of my hoses fucked up..FUCK!! i haven't drove it since then i gotta check the coollant level soon

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris
                        im gonna get a accord ex with lesser miles Later...i mean this one has 218k Rust..is Leaking Something..i pulled in today and something Started HARD Dripping my Coolant i guess probally one of my hoses fucked up..FUCK!! i haven't drove it since then i gotta check the coollant level soon

It also sounds like you dont give it the proper maintenance.

Rust is an obv issue everyone, or at least a lot of people have.

Hoses do bust from time to time, but from your posts i just get the feeling you dont do much to fix shit and so thats why your having so many problems.

Comment

your telling guys who obviously spend there money and time on the car you want to get rid of isnt good enough for you...... what response do you expect to get? Flat fours are pimp..........WITH TURBOS!!!!!! however on a budget and a backyard mechanics knowledge of cars accords are nice to have. there simple and clean looking. subies arent exactly the same when one breaks down on you man. every man needs a different car for a different reason, whatever suites you best

Comment

Working...
                          X