Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sup... new here & to CB7's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup... new here & to CB7's...

New here just wanted to introduce myself & tell ya what's going on with my '91 cb7. Well I just got her about 2.5 mths ago 243K miles on it, bought it from my mechanic. Cars in great condition.. bought it for $600. Excellent exterior & interior and AC compressor was replaced about a yr ago (SUPER cold air). When I bought it my mechanic told me that it needed a new head gasket. The car would run fine with alil coolant that needed to burn when I started it. I think coolant was leaking into piston 2 or 3. I pulled the head & had it resurfaced, along with the valves & had the exhuast valve guides replaced. Once all that was done it was pressured tested & everything seals up like it's new. This past weekend I put the head back on along with the intake mani... torqued everything down to specs. installed the Dizzy along with the harness wires for it... connected some of the coolant hoses and I just got a call from Honda saying my other gaskets are in. So she should be runnging by this weekend. Wish me luck CB7 peeps.

Aside from the long story haha.... I also have a BB1 (just swapped a JDM F22B motor into it) that you can see downstairs in the sig. My wife owns a CD5, with jag style taillights & Stanley JDM black headlights... all of which she picked... she even pulled off the pin stripping cuz she thought it was ugly haha.

My buddy said if there was ANYthing I wanted to find out about my new "old" CB7, to check out this site ... cuz it has everything I need. So far... it's holding up to it's rep.
    Holla !

Ceasar
    Last edited by JDMugenBB1; 10-10-2007, 02:20 PM.

goodluck. sounds like you know what you doing

Comment

he what up

im a new member but surfed this site for months already
      this site is the shit. hope you like it too
      Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
      FoDough fo moreho
      [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Welcome Ceasar You're in the right place.
        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
        ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1
          Welcome Ceasar You're in the right place.
          x2
          foooo shoooo!
          Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
          FoDough fo moreho
          [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

Originally posted by camdizawg
            goodluck. sounds like you know what you doing

Thanks for the good wishes... but, nah... first time knee deep into something like this haha. So I kinda Don't know what I'm doing ... but I'm sure as hell learning haha.
            I've done alot of stuff to the lude but nothing major like this. The CB7 is an LX which has the F22a1 motor (2.2L SOHC) which is the exact same motor that my lude Use to have. I have the helm for the lude which gives me ALL the specs for this motor, so I'm using that as a guide. One or two things are lil different but aside from that... everything else is just like the Helm says. Of course eventually I'll buy the helm for the CB7.

C.

Comment

That's cool another houston member, i think i seen you on h-i too...well welcome and good luck with your car ...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Thanks fellas... so the wife thinks once this Daily driver is up and running, we won't mod it... haha.

Little does she know, I have a few plans for it... but nothing crazy since it Will be my daily. I got bigger plans for the lude so it's gonna see some down time.

C.

Comment

pics of the new girl...

and I'm thinking of rocking these.

The interior has been cleaned out since... so she blinged up nicely.
                  Last edited by JDMugenBB1; 10-10-2007, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Holy shit man. That is one clean cb7.

Looks like Type G's ride

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

I have to say, that is some clean ass interior, and those rims will look tight. What did you clean your interior with?
                      Facebook.
                      Xbox Live: Call Of Duty4: Unt0uchable15 --I'm a beast!
                      Member Ride

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                        Holy shit man. That is one clean cb7.

Looks like Type G's ride

LMAO I was about to say the same thing...

But nice ride man very clean! keep up the good work...

Comment

I'll buy it tomorrow off you... i just bought my CB7 3 months ago, and im replacing so much, and i have bodywork to do... consider yourself lucky! Instead of actually doing the bodywork now lol... i bought headers instead LMAO!
                          90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                          2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Really clean ride. IF you have time you should check out the upcoming texas meet on dec 15 if everything goes well mainly weather.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

243K?? dang! thats super mileage.... and the body is supermodel perfect. im diggin' the rims!

Comment

Working...
                              X