Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats up...new here from kansas city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not an "offical" member yet so i can't post in saturday nights in KC but im goin to pick-n-pull off of Truman Rd this Saturday with a buddy and wondered if anyone else is interested in meetin us up there?
    1987 Honda Integra LS hatch DOHC - wrecked R.I.P
    1994 Civic DX coupe - rolling shell.
    1991 Accord EX w/ 1993 kouki front end - needs repainted

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
      We need to get all the new people and old crew ALL together, and go have a meet
      Define "meet"...

Are we talking BBQ at Heritage and maybe a cruise or what?

Heritage HAS to be getting old...the whole OP/Olathe/Shawnee Mission..that whole area is HUGE. Theres gotta be more places than Heritage.....

I dont know the area enough to suggest a place, but i know KC well enough....I know Columbia enough....

It sucks that gas is so high, we could do a late afternoon meet/BBQ and then do a cruise at dusk. Like Meet and BBQ from like 2-5/6 then cruise until like 7 or 8, then maybe find a place to just hang or whatever. Kinda like they do in the movies...

I just miss the old days, where thats how it went down. You met up, got some food, and cruised. You dont necesarrily have to go places or do anything like mini-golf or go-karts, but just see the town and show the ppl who we are and what we're about.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^^^ I was just thinking we need to have a get together sometime soon. There are all kinds of parks in the KC area. Antioch is usually pretty good for some fall shots, although there wont be too many leaves left for long. Stoll (sp?) park is another one. It is small but it is on 119th Street just south of JCCC. And there is of course Heritage, and Shawnee Mission Park. There are a ton more in Johnson County alone, even more in Kansas. I'm not too familiar with the Missouri side parks wise, besides like Liberty Memorial, there is one on the NW corner of downtown that I cant think of its name, I know Joe and I have done pics there before.

I was kind of thinking the weekend after Thanksgiving, December 1st or 2nd. As long as the weather not below zero and the roads are clear of ice and snow I am up for whatever.

Joe, I found your "milkman" that you were talking about. Saw him on Facebook, He said he signed up here after getting a note left on his car. I'm waiting for a reply to find out what his SN is on here, but his name is Erik. Later

Comment

hey guys checking in from kc. i have to say ol madspleen has been realy helpful. thanks man, any way i just bought my cb7 back from my ex its a long story. its pretty messed up i need to fix a lot of stuff. my name is matt and i live in mission. i build streetrods and classic cars during the day. iam am a body man and painter i am also pretty good at fabracting if you need some thing done iam always willing to help might not always be free but ill do the best i can. i don't have pics of the car yet but will soon. looking forward to hanging out with you guys and gals when the weather breaks. oh and one more thing my best friend is a line tech at oneill honda he has worked there for 9 years so honda advice is a phone call away. well thats it for my intro to the kc group. if you guys have any questions pm or what ever i think my email address is on here to so get in touch.

later

matt

Comment

hey mmliljoker

I havent been out IN FOREVER!!! I need to go to the parts store and get a new clutch master cylInder. And bleede my clutch once again. That is the only thing left, and my car will run like a fucking champ y0. well except for the vtec sylonoid I still need to swap it over from the other H.

Anyhow. We need to get like a christmas picture all of us buy Santa hats or sumshit, and go take a pic in the snowzers.

let me know, if not I will do it myself with my own lonly car. tonight sound good HAHAHHAA

Nicole

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

since i cant post up in the regional part : , i see that ya'll were lookin for me on there , just keep me posted on when the meet is..i do have my car forsale or trade..yes..but considering keeping..but let me know when a date is set and i'll come out
              Last edited by vclifer; 03-03-2008, 05:40 PM.
              www.vertically-challenged.com

Comment

ya only need 10 more posts...

Havent really set a specific date, but i was thinking late May/early June. Id like to have it somewhere other than Shawnee Mission Park or Heritage Park, but if we cant find anywhere else, then that may just have to suffice. The spring meet on the 22nd is supposed to be a "all-import" meet and i was hoping that for the May/June Meet, we could stick to CB7s only.

We'll keep you posted. In the meantime, work on those 10 posts

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                X