Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats up...new here from kansas city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o0o...Bri...with the black coupe, or no?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

not in the kc area, but down in wichita. We have got quite a few friends down here that all roll cb's also. Welsome to the site!
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Welcome, I am also another female tuner here in KC. You, will and that dude from blue springs need to come out with us sometime, let us know when you have a free evening, and we can set somthing up.

Nicole

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vclifer
          im feelin the kc love here!!
          We are a pretty active group around here, well 3 of us anyways.. I know Mike, greencb7inkc would be out more if he wasnt 3 hours away.. Usually Nicole (hondaccordgrl), Joe (GeistZero), and myself hang out at least once a week. Tim (cornerkid322) joins us occasionally.. There are a few of the KC group that are lurking in the shadows that I am still yet to meet also..

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
          o0o...Bri...with the black coupe, or no?
          Negative, that was Derek's girl, Cassy I believe was her name, that had the black coupe.. Bri was usually riding with me, I think she brought her CB out a time or two before you took off for AZ Mike.
          Last edited by MadSpleen85; 10-06-2007, 05:54 PM.

Comment

so you guys into building your motors up and all that goosd stuff or more for show or what??
            www.vertically-challenged.com

Comment

Most of us are into a combination of the two. I know a bit more of my cash has been show, but I've been craving more go. Nicole just swapped an H22 into her car, so that would be go. I would check out some people's members rides to get some ideas.

Originally posted by deevergote
              When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

If i had the cash the only really "glam" id do is new paint, but id go honda green anyway, and a drop. I like the idea of the H22 but 200hp just isnt cutting for me. I dont want a v8, but either a nice poweres 4cyl or good v6 would be nice. I just found out today the Mazda Speed6 cranks out about 275hp. Thats right up there with STi's ...not a bad number.

But, yeah, id like to show but....im more go.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

yeah the speed 6 is a mean ass same motor thats in the speed 3 and i have driven one and i loved every second of it but i guess im more sho, i wanna put my wagon on air and go crazy with fiberglass and stereo, and motor is the last thing on my mind to build up but i do know i need a rebuild soon

Comment

Not sure if hes on air, but llok up JARHEAD. big wagon guy and i think hes done some modding as well.

The only other local/semi-local wagin i can think of if heylookitsdylan, he's in wichita. Once you get cruisin the threads, youll find who's who.

Comment

awesome to see another white wagon around, welcome. anything u need just hit me up

Comment

sorry guys but i don't have a Cb7 anymore. Though im curious to know if anyone has seen mine out anywhere in the past. it was a Black 91 DX with a thorough weight reduction. had 7 spoke alloys from a later accord...

but don't look for it now. its long gone. (worst day of my life)
                        1987 Honda Integra LS hatch DOHC - wrecked R.I.P
                        1994 Civic DX coupe - rolling shell.
                        1991 Accord EX w/ 1993 kouki front end - needs repainted

Comment

from kc??

Comment

so when are you coming out with us?? I want to make it like 2 weekends from now or somthing, let everyone take off work and whatnot.

We need to get all the new people and old crew ALL together, and go have a meet

Nicole
                            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                              We need to get all the new people and old crew ALL together, and go have a meet
                              You're damn right we do. Maybe we should grill. People usually turn up for food.

Originally posted by deevergote
                              When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

doesnt sound like a bad idea, i dont know if i'll be able to take my car out by then, appearantly my licence got suspended so im trying to take care of it but ...i dont know how soon it will be taken care of

Comment

Working...
                                X