Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got some 5th Gen Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some 5th Gen Wheels

Yesterday I was with my dad heading to his friends house to help work on my dads car cuz I screwed it up(badly). It really a long story to tell. When we started to look at my dads 5th Gen Accord to see whats wrong with it, we noticed that the passanger lower control arm was bent practically in a 15-20 degree angle. So we head off to a local junkyard somewhere redneck town (no offense) and we started to see if there was any 95-97 accords laying around with the lower control arm still attached. We came across a 96 accord and it was jacked up badly. I guess a guy fell asleep at the wheel and recked it into a tree. It still had chunks of wood still on it. I checked it out to see if the control arm was good and it checked out. As we were taking it off I inspected part of the car. Nothing was really worth taking off except the rims. 1 was really jacked up, the other 2 were just flat and one was good and the other one in the trunk had slashes in the tires. I asked the guy how much he would take for the rims and tires. He said $80 for all 4 not knowing that there was one extra in the trunk. I said ok and I took all 5 and only paid for 4. Man I love junk yards I just need to buy 4 new tires which I can get some for cheap at my work. The rims dont seem to be damaged just the tires. I'll post them up shortly.
    F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
    My Member's Thread
    Arcadia Green #14

Rock one in the trunk and show it off. That was my plan but I decided to get JDM rims.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

NICE!!!
      for size speer tire FTW
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

If you wanna now how I jacked up my dads car, here it is. This is what happens when someone pulls out in front of you and your only choices are hit the car or swerv.

This was the only rim that I felt concern about getting but I think its worth it.

The one on the bottom left is the only good tire that doesn't need to be replaced. All the others need new ones.

My Member's Thread
        Arcadia Green #14

Comment

Just a note, yours and jdm_inspired's sigs are way too big.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

They are 195/60 R15. They are practically the same size as my stock rims but my stocks are 205. The difference is the width.
            My Member's Thread
            Arcadia Green #14

Comment

nice find and price

Only Hard Thing is Keeping it Clean
              my ride

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                Just a note, yours and jdm_inspired's sigs are way too big.
                Originally posted by DarkRidgeRacer
                They are 195/60 R15. They are practically the same size as my stock rims but my stocks are 205. The difference is the width.
                He means your signature, the photo at the bottom of your posts. It's overlarge, and adds a lot of unnecessary scrolling to the page.
                ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                Short ram intake
                Tenrai Himoto catback
                Smashed front end
                Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
                X