Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

89 celica wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 celica wing

i wanted to be a bit different and i was looking at celicas at the junk yard and they seemed like if the celica wing would fit the cbs do u guys think it would look good or not

Post a pic so people have a better idea.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

alright heres a link to it

http://www.southislandimports.ca/89cel2s.jpg
      Last edited by detok; 09-29-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Nice wing.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Doesnt look like a straight fit. But take some measurements maybe it can be fitted with some modification
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

It might need some modification, but I'm sure it could be made to work. Rip one off at the junkyard and do a test-fit. AccordWarrior and I did that with a Maxima a few months ago (and yes, the early-90s Maxima wing will fit)

Comment

thanks well theres alot of accords and celicas i think ill do the test at the juk yard if it fits the wing is only 20

so do u guys think it would look good

Comment

i personally wouldnt like it. A wing is made for maximum downforce on RWD cars, if your going to get a spoiler, get one that was from another accord, there is a reason they put it on there. Getting those alluminum ones that bolt on and you can grab it 10 feet away form the car isnt appealing either -.-
                90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

dude its not aluminum did u look at the pic on the link i posted

Comment

Yes i seen it, i was just stating the alloy wings are shit. :P

Comment

oh yeah i know that much

Comment

Originally posted by js593
                        i personally wouldnt like it. A wing is made for maximum downforce on RWD cars, if your going to get a spoiler, get one that was from another accord, there is a reason they put it on there. Getting those alluminum ones that bolt on and you can grab it 10 feet away form the car isnt appealing either -.-

Funny how the car hes looking at with the wing is front wheel drive.

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          Funny how the car hes looking at with the wing is front wheel drive.
                          True... but the main advantage of a spoiler is the downforce ont he rear wheels... doesnt help much on FWD cars.... unless you plan on mounting one on your hood ***dont do this... you'll look like a JDM civic wannabe** rofl...

Comment

True... but the main advantage of a spoiler is the downforce ont he rear wheels... doesnt help much on FWD cars.... unless you plan on mounting one on your hood ***dont do this... you'll look like a JDM civic wannabe** rofl...
                            lmao

H22 comin very soon

Comment

i dont think he will be pushing the car that fast for it to actually count try it and see what it looks like if you like it do it.... just my 3 cents lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Working...
                              X