Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Video of a disguised car in Vegas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of a disguised car in Vegas.

I shot this in Vegas in the first week of July while my new bride and I were on our honeymoon.

http://www.vidiLife.com/index.cfm?f=...2A-447D-8D40-7

Anybody recognize it?

they cover up the new cars that are comming out to test them on the street and also to make sure no one sees it until opening.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

they do it to create a buzz too

"whatever will it be!!!"

"it looks like this and that or that"

it's like a chick with SOME clothes on vs. one without any clothes on. nekkid chicks are nice, but you go crazy when you really wanna see them nekkid and can't.

that's why people rape people.
      ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

lol, I know why it is, I wanted to know if anyone can see through the disguise. Not muich to go on, but maybe a little peek of taillights or a little recognition of a door panel? I followed him up South Las Vegas Blvd for about ten minutes and couldn't even guess the make, let alone model. Something about it says GM to me though.

Comment

no way u can recognize that, its heavily disguised

not from that vid maybe

NINJA EDIT: from the wing mirror indicators, maybe a Merc??

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

Definately a lexus, bmw or Cadillac Thats the only cars available currently with similar body lines but thats just a educated guess
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i thought it was the new bmw 4 door...
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                Definately a lexus, bmw or Cadillac Thats the only cars available currently with similar body lines but thats just a educated guess
                x2. I was thinking Honda, but they just released the Accord...and Lexus just released the LS 600 L so....If not Lexus, then Cadillac, BMW or Merc.

..watch it end up being like a toyota or nissan

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It was hard to tell by the vid, but it is possible it is the new TL, as it is fairly wedged shaped also.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

way too hard to tell . . . caddy no they just released the CTS and they havent even started on the DTS - STS replacement, if you frequent autoblob, jalopnik and leftlane news as much as my geek ass does you begin to learn this useless shit

Comment

Working...
                    X