Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What is the meaning of Ricer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the meaning of Ricer

What is the true meaning of a "Ricer"?

Originally posted by DTaccords85
    What is the true meaning of a "Ricer"?
    someone that modifies their car distastefully in the eyes of other
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

buying useless "mods", cheap lights/parts, not installing anything yourself and owning something every other ricer has
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        buying useless "mods", cheap lights/parts, not installing anything yourself and owning something every other ricer has
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

to me its somebody that buys cheap mods an doesnt really plan/think about how they want there project to turn out. so to sum it all up there car turns out looking like shit just have to know when an where to use the word cause there are so many different style of tuners the ones that want the big hp numbers an then there is the laid-back crowd that just wants to have a nice modded car which end up getting called rice which is stupid. but we all know what a ricer is an looks like
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7

how can someone be a ricer if they dont install something
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Common Ricer Qualities

If you have a crappy sounding exhaust, a bodykit with no paint, a 2 foot tall spoiler, stickers everywhere, and if you think that you can get 10 extra horsepower from every "mod" you put on your car, then you are probably a ricer.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                how can someone be a ricer if they dont install something
                most of them have it taken to a shop to install stuff
                wat?

Comment

my n1 was put on at a shop only cause i didnt have the tools

if you mean shit like headlights an taillights an shit like that then i see what you saying
                  Last edited by 1990Ex; 09-08-2007, 01:15 AM.
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                    someone that modifies their car distastefully in the eyes of other
                    Wow this is one of the best definitions of ricer I have heard in a while.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                      my n1 was put on at a shop only cause i didnt have the tools

if you mean shit like headlights an taillights an shit like that then i see what you saying
                      yeah doood
                      wat?

Comment

yep
                        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

In my opinion ricer is something like, trying make your 1.4 civic or so, look mean and so damn fast, big wings, body kits etc. but it still has that I4 1.4 engine under hood, but it's a just small difference between show car showcar and ricer, you can make cool looking, not so fast showcar, and you can make your civic type-r look stupid ricer =)

p.s i prefer sleepers, so that slightly affect my opinion,
                          WTS / WTB

Comment

a ricer isnt defined by how the persons car looks. its the personality of persone driving.

if you got a civic with a body kit, aluminum spoiler, 17" rims, and huge muffler doesnt mean your a ricer. its the PERSON dring the car who is. if you got all that stuff on your car but still have a 1.4 SOHC non-vtec unde the hood and rev on everyone you see, THATS a ricer. dont think just b/c you got thousands of stickers on your car and a body kit means your fast.

the altezza taillights arent ricer. they are in some peoples eyes but if it looks good to that person then leave that person alone. thats their style. their car. ow if that person revs on everyone b/c he has those taillights then the PERSON is a ricer.

if you take your car to shop to have the shop do the work is by no means being a ricer. you dont have the know-how to do it so you let someone who does. but if you get a shop to do the work and then claim to do it yourself, THATS ricer. altezzas, clear bumper and/or corner lights and neons are by no means ricer. its the person driving the car that makes himself to be a ricer b/c he thinks with all that stuff on his car means he's fast.

Comment

I ricer that mods there car and dosent care about it, puts a cheap 50 dollar muffler, apc, street glow, and other high performance company stickers (without having a single part from them) is a ricer.

here are some of the parts they buy

altezza taillights
                              egay projectors
                              unpainted bodykits
                              aluminum or big wings
                              huge annoying cheap mufflers
                              big cheapo rims
                              cutted springs
                              etc............
                              miss my turbo cb7
                              moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                              X