Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Opinion About Cb7 H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I didn't know Samson was green too...

But yeah, we have a lot of cleen greens In good shape, it's one of the better looking colors, IMO. In bad shape, it looks REALLY bad!
    Phantom Gray (my color) is the same.

White and black... meh... they bore me.

I really like the Charcoal Gray ones, like 92accordDX (before his brother got ahold of it )

i rarely see that color ,i admit it does look intimidating Stealthy

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

All right,I think Ill finish up with a green Cb cause I found another 2 dr 5 spd. with a F22A6(no luck at all with other colors),also green ,well maybe ill just take it and paint it,my problem is that I love Black cars,so my goal is a Black CB,sience this is what I have right now,then maybe and maybe I will end up with the green
      DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

It might be green but its still faster in the end of the day ha.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

petey's got a phat green CB..Fliplyricist, ME!

what about the guy who made cover and inside of one of the biggest tuner mags, StickyDilJoe??

Greens arent that bad. I saw put up with it and paint it. If your really bent on not getting a green one, then yes, spend $4000 to put an H22 in ur current CB.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

He has some lamborghini verde paint something high dollar as I recall. I just remember lamborghini lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah, i think its verde. He even went and had the firkkin engine bay done!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                spend $4000 to put an H22 in ur current CB.
                yea with 4k you could even throw some parts into the h22
                Last edited by almostJDM; 08-31-2007, 01:28 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I think, that if he dosent like green, then its his choice. Stop bashing him for not liking green cb7s. I hate the colour green and i wouldnt want to own a cb7 that was green, not becasue it looks ugly, but bc i dont like green. There are many cb7s here that are green and HAWT, but yet not for me, bc its not my ideal colour, you know what i mean?

Anyways, if you have the money, buy the green H22, and find a stock black one, buy it, and swap out the motors from one car to the other.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Oh well I dont see much bashing...Either way if you can buy a car that already has an h22a why not...Its a lot less work on your part. Bad part you know the cars most likely been ragged on. Really not hard to figure out. Paint is always fixable and costly depending on job you want.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      He has some lamborghini verde paint something high dollar as I recall. I just remember lamborghini lol.
                      Verde Hydra

Prettty ***.
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

arcadia green is one of the sickest colors. that stealthy gray is played out. blue car's don't look that nice. atleast it's not burgundy. my bad guys, i just think yellow high beams don't look good at all with a burgundy body color. arcadia green catches eyes, and it's not the color of a fetish green. it's like the color of leaves or grass. how dare you overlook the h22 just because of the color

Be Clean

Comment

I know,getting an H22 on my ride is the goal but damn,its going to turn into 5,000!!!! aint that a topic of discussion??? also,its like that,I just dont like the green on a cb,you can spend 10,000 $ on it and i wont like it cause its green,its just not my style.(Im not trying to make fun or anything about owners of green cb's or their cars its just my opinion guys!!)

Comment

talk down the price of the car.. find things "wrong" with it .. dosen't hurt to offer 3g's .. then work up to $3,500, now u got money for a paint job.. unless this H is super clean! then ur got some work cut out for ya.
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                              talk down the price of the car.. find things "wrong" with it .. dosen't hurt to offer 3g's .. then work up to $3,500, now u got money for a paint job.. unless this H is super clean! then ur got some work cut out for ya.
                              true that. i talked my cb down! dent's, rust, exhaust leak, interior rip, dirty, crack in the windshield, tires neep replacement, spark plugs, etc etc etc. i brought my car down by 600 dollars

Be Clean

Comment

Well,I been reciving calls about my Cb sience I put it on a local car trade or sale page,the best offer by far is a Volkswagen Corrado G60,supercharger,with tons of extras,its real nice (black of course),looks like new,he needs a bigger car with
                                automatic tranny,sience he saw my cb he is really interested,what do you guys think? should I go for it?

Comment

Working...
                                X