Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

honda changes peoples mineds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honda changes peoples mineds

as the title says.

i stepped into jackwilliams the other day and saw my buddie from the other high school i went to, and we started to talk. all of the sudden hes like dude i forgot to tell you i got a 90 accord coupe. i was like no way. but i had to run and i think im going to get a job there so theres soon going to be 3 cb7tuners in my area! its so awesome.

but before when i was at the other high school he always laughed at my honda. and said it was a pos. and now he likes them. damm honda changes peoples minds.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

thats whats up angel. my buddy owns a 1991 cb9 and i finally got him to join, he seen type g's car and dam nearly passed out. now theres 2 cb7tuner members in my city
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

lol , because people don't know anything unless they get into it.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

theres a dude out here with a purple boosted cb7 but i cant never catch up with his ass lmao to tell him about the site the rest of the cb7s i seen out here are riced out. there was this guy i talked to that had a blue one with a bodykit an the whole nine an wanted 8,000 for it
        Last edited by 1990Ex; 08-25-2007, 03:19 PM.
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

So is it CB7 that changes minds or Hondas in general? If Hondas in general I agree.

Comment

The CB7 is the best Honda I've ever driven.

Comment

my homie got a cb7 bc of me.

Comment

I should get commission... I've talked at least 3 people into buying CB7s, and I know I've talked at least twice as many into keeping theirs! (one current moderator, even... maybe two)

Comment

a friend of mine liked Honda's but only the new ones, till i bought my CB7. He was about to purchase one and i had to talk him out of it [his girl is pregnant and they need a SUV/Minivan]
                  Member's Page:: Coming Soon

Comment

cb7s make great family cars !! hell i got two kids and three cb's !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

The products tend to sell themselves. I know more people who have converted because they drove one. Their perceptions after owning one were nothing like their perceptions before owning one.

They are to the point now where they are nicer or as nice as cars costing twice as much. They keep making leaps and bounds too. I think of Accords from 10 years ago vs today, and am amazed by the improvement.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                        thats whats up angel. my buddy owns a 1991 cb9 and i finally got him to join, he seen type g's car and dam nearly passed out. now theres 2 cb7tuner members in my city
                        The first time i saw this site was tunerman (omar) showing me, and i fell in love,and i dont even have a cb,

when i showed my friend who owns a 90 accord with 17'' rims, he joined the site then never got on again. so not everyone is like that. it sux, i wanted him to have the passion like i do, nope.

Comment

I used to LOATHE Hondas.

Then I totalled my first car ('95 Maxima).

Then by chance I got a CB. It blew up, loved it so much I got another one. Had to sell that... and I'm gonna get another one, one day, when I have the money to road race.

Cheap, state of the art suspension, cheap power, fake old school BMW looks...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by tuner2be
                            The first time i saw this site was tunerman (omar) showing me, and i fell in love,and i dont even have a cb,

when i showed my friend who owns a 90 accord with 17'' rims, he joined the site then never got on again. so not everyone is like that. it sux, i wanted him to have the passion like i do, nope.

I tried to send my friend a PM, the 1 who i wanted to join, He said his name was F22A6 CB9. But came up nothing. i gotta ask him whats up. When he's ready for a post He'll do so.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yea hondas change peoples minds for sure.
                              I've talked at least 5 people in my town to buy a honda and they have been obsessed with them ever since even one of my friends who has a EVO9 bought a cb7 to drive instead haha(hes getting rid of the evo)!!!
                              1993 Honda Accord LX-T
                              Plans
                              Dsm turbo set-up
                              jdm racing sparcos 15''
                              es 2.5 muffler
                              jdm 1pc lights
                              skunk 2 coil-overs/kyb gr2

Comment

Working...
                              X