Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Anybody Knows..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Knows..

Ok..so i've seen alot of Hondas and other imports that have a little stuffed animal hanging from the bottom of the rear bumper..they tie it where the hook is..so i was wondering anybody know's if that stand's for anything?..or is it just for fun or what?.. ...i can't get a pic..but when i see one i will..i wanted to do the same thing..but i wanna know what it stands for first and then try it..lol..thnx!!

I was wondering that myself. Saw one at Honda Day.

Comment

HHmmm...yeah cause my cuzin has a car like mines...but his is a '90 and Auto..mines is a '91 Stick...but he was telling me that our cars don't have the hook in the middle..and to be blunt..i have never checked it out myself...but i mean...it should have a hook right?..cuz i seen a newer celica in the FWY and it had the stuffed animal hanging from the left side...and not in the middle like the Integras and Civic's do..so yeah...but i gotta find a stuffed animal to hang..lol..ill probably just jack one from my G/F and hang it there..lol

Comment

I've done a lot of work on my car, so i'm pretty familar with whats under there and mine does have the hook in the middle, but hey it used to be auto so that doesn't say much

btw my friend had a civi coupe and he had a giant panda bear sticker across his hood and fender.
        MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
        If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Lot of people see something and say wow thats original, let me do it too! then it quickly spreads into a fad
          wat?

Comment

Yeah..i mean i've seen it on Lude's Teggy's and Civic's..and i been like huh..!?..but never really had the bright idea of doing it..if not i would of done it a long time ago..cuz i didn't just see it today or something...it's been a koo min...but i was just asking what it stood for ...Prety much...but hey..i might do it now.. ...i wonder what ima put..hhhmmm...something sexy..

Comment

Its JDM yo!

Comment

Working...
              X