Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here

hey whats up everyone? new here. i don't have a cb7 but i do have a 94. anyway just thought i would introduce myself. im in northeast Ohio, anyone else?
    Because evil is cool and good is dumb

Welcome. The CD chassis is damn near the same as the CB... we have better engines, though

I know we have a few members from Ohio... some from Michigan as well.

Comment

my car doesnt have an engine at the moment, well it does but only a short block. i have an f22b jdm short block in it and i will be adding an h22a head soon.

Comment

whats up man im from ohio also columbus area

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

hey

hey whats goin on slammed? im a little farther north, lorain area. whos in the northeast?

Comment

hey whats good? welcome to the site you will have fun with all the humurous (sp?) things that happen a LOT on this site, oh post some pics up when you get a chance i wanna see that CD i've always had a soft spot in my heart for the CD Coupes.
            Originally posted by jboyce
            i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

i will get you guys a few pics soon but for now its a gold 94 4 door carbon hood, carbon fenders, and soon to have some new bumpers with lips. i bought this car with no top end to the motor, no bumpers, no skirts, and in need of new tires. but it has no rust no dents and is straight as an arrow body wise.

Comment

Wats Up Lord Helmet, Ur From Azine Too Right?
                Signature changed due to excessive size

Comment

Originally posted by LUTHOR-CL
                  Wats Up Lord Helmet, Ur From Azine Too Right?

from what? i dunno i could be although i kinda doubt it, please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by lord helmet
                    from what? i dunno i could be although i kinda doubt it, please elaborate.

im in another forum as well called acurazine.com , coz ive got a cl-s too, & theres a guy there w/ the name lord helmet as well, i just thought it was u too.
                    but welcome to cb7 anyways, sorry for the mix up.
                    Signature changed due to excessive size

Comment

Working...
                    X