Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New member from 3geez.com and d-series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdgenhatchdx View Post
    Well i must say i'm totally proud of my investment, The CB7 is kicking ass, if only it was a 5spd anyways, i've taken it to Terre Haute, and back, and we went to Nopi in ohio the next week, i've been driving the rex lately, but it's starting to act up again, so i'm driving the CB7 today, the Right rear window screwed up due to some kid playing with the switch, i couldn't get to the window lock soon enough so now i'm waiting on my brother to get here to hold on to the window, and after i get it rolled up i'm gonna leave it up and unplug it

But other than that, i've got 199,XXX miles on the odo, and it's still kicking, and kicking hard no noise from the under the hood, just the occasional reset of the "SPORTS" transmission lock up switch wires... fuckin dumb

hope all is well on here ttyl
    welcome tot eh site bro! yeah at 200,000 miles that car is finally starting to wake up. heck my first cb a 91had 322,000 miles and i still redlined that sucker everyday. but sad to say my fist cb was destroyed due some kids thought it funny to break i and set the inside on fire....

any plans in the future? h22? turbo, drop?
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Yeah, those stupid window regulators tend to break... a little plastic piece breaks off, and they won't roll up all the way. Is that what happened? You can get it up most of the way, but it leaves about a half inch gap?
      I have a busted regulator in back myself... also unplugged

Glad to hear you like it. They really are great cars. I've driven later models, and while they have more luxury and more power, the CB7 seems so much more solid to me. Mine has never truly failed me.
      What he said.

And welcome!

Comment

sexy rex!

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

OMG yo! yay u got a CB FTW
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!
          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Import alliance...

So i was at Import Alliance '08 but hardly talked to anybody, but the guy who has the H23 in his CB7...

I also bought the curbed LS meshie, from some other member, i wanted the EF parts, but am broke

Comment

welcome to the site. you can grab a fender off of TASauto for a pretty good price

My Members Ride Thread
              Originally posted by deevergote
              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
                welcome to the site. you can grab a fender off of TASauto for a pretty good price
                Gotta new fender, see it?

Comment

Working...
                X