Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New member from 3geez.com and d-series...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You like it better then the 3rd gen?

Cb7 FTMFW!!!!!

Welcome bro

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
      You like it better then the 3rd gen?

Cb7 FTMFW!!!!!

Welcome bro

-Jordan
      i'm in between on the CA5 vs. CB7 my 3g was a hatch, and theres some things you can do w/a hatch you can't do w/the sedan or coupe, now if i had a wagon i'd be all about the CB7 as king lol, i need to pick up an engine and i can't fit it in the trunk, so if i had the 3g, i'd be able to put it in the hatch, or if i had the wagon, i could put it in the hatch,trunk... w/e

catch what i'm saying? mo room out back

Comment

dude, when my money is right, im gonna cop my moms 92 Ex wagon....dump that bitch and slap some sidemarkers, jdm 1 piece headlights and some ITR's on it and call it a day...My sweet ass auto DD.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
          dude, when my money is right, im gonna cop my moms 92 Ex wagon....dump that bitch and slap some sidemarkers, jdm 1 piece headlights and some ITR's on it and call it a day...My sweet ass auto DD.

-Jordan
          Fuck yeah theres one just like that at my old work, only it's purple

Comment

..Arcadia Green Wagon slammed on ITR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

im feelin tht crx... welcome
              1991 Cb7 Coupe

Comment

Mugen M7's?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by yosfynest11190
                  im feelin tht crx... welcome
                  CRX? Huh?
                  What are those?
                  Last edited by zack_odom; 05-17-2008, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Finally got the corners, and my fender...

W00T!

Crx has Rota Jmag's on it

Comment

Well i must say i'm totally proud of my investment, The CB7 is kicking ass, if only it was a 5spd anyways, i've taken it to Terre Haute, and back, and we went to Nopi in ohio the next week, i've been driving the rex lately, but it's starting to act up again, so i'm driving the CB7 today, the Right rear window screwed up due to some kid playing with the switch, i couldn't get to the window lock soon enough so now i'm waiting on my brother to get here to hold on to the window, and after i get it rolled up i'm gonna leave it up and unplug it

But other than that, i've got 199,XXX miles on the odo, and it's still kicking, and kicking hard no noise from the under the hood, just the occasional reset of the "SPORTS" transmission lock up switch wires... fuckin dumb

hope all is well on here ttyl

Comment

that crx is nice and clean

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Welcome to the site!
                          Even though I'm WAY late on welcoming you!

Nice CRX!

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdgenhatchdx View Post
                            Well i must say i'm totally proud of my investment, The CB7 is kicking ass, if only it was a 5spd anyways, i've taken it to Terre Haute, and back, and we went to Nopi in ohio the next week, i've been driving the rex lately, but it's starting to act up again, so i'm driving the CB7 today, the Right rear window screwed up due to some kid playing with the switch, i couldn't get to the window lock soon enough so now i'm waiting on my brother to get here to hold on to the window, and after i get it rolled up i'm gonna leave it up and unplug it

But other than that, i've got 199,XXX miles on the odo, and it's still kicking, and kicking hard no noise from the under the hood, just the occasional reset of the "SPORTS" transmission lock up switch wires... fuckin dumb

hope all is well on here ttyl
                            Yeah, those stupid window regulators tend to break... a little plastic piece breaks off, and they won't roll up all the way. Is that what happened? You can get it up most of the way, but it leaves about a half inch gap?
                            I have a busted regulator in back myself... also unplugged

And yeah... "sports" mods sucks. That's why it didn't make it to the 92-93 years Totally pointless!

Glad to hear you like it. They really are great cars. I've driven later models, and while they have more luxury and more power, the CB7 seems so much more solid to me. Mine has never truly failed me.

Comment

Glad you are happy with the CB!
                              Be nice to it lol!

Comment

Thanx for the comments and welcomes guys, Yes the Regulator is fucked i tried all day with my brother to get it to work, but alas, i've rigged up a piece of cardboard and two rows of thick masking tape, and voila! it's ghetto

Anyways, the crx is sick again, i'm clueless on what's wrong with it, i'm hoping it'll snap outta it's sickness by the 13th that's the next race, all the Indy car's are going to be there this time (*by Indy cars i mean all the cars from indianapolis*)

Comment

Working...
                                X