Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya it jerks. n sometimes it wont shirft lol. but it has a 175k on it. i jus put on the acura legand front lip n shit. its cool. but to ur answeer bro i live in oakdalwe cali. over by modesto n shit. n my god damn power steering pump is fucked. lol. i can hear it squeel when i turn the wheel

Comment

Yeah, it needs a few things here and there but its all good. The paint on the rims is completely wiggity wack so I suggest snatchin up a set of normal ones. I got a 92 and got the 94-95 ex rims on it. They look pretty good.

Comment

when you go to the junkyard to get you a new tranny pick up a new power steering pump, and the window regulators and motors for those windows that don't move.

like 100 bucks should cover that.

Those are an easy fix for noobs like us.
        '92 LX.
        JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

Why can't anyone sell a CB for $200 around here?

Good find.. What are your plans for her when money allows? Later

Comment

im hoping to fix tranny duh. . lol. jus for nwo. but when i get money im savin up for the h22 swap. and then im going to get some rms for it. prob some 16s or so. and then prob next would be redoing interior cause the interior is maroon

Comment

wow dude. we gotta meet up and do some work together. nice find!

Comment

get er' done!

Comment

Working...
                X