Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to cb7

hey guys. whats up. my name is timmy. i live in northern california. im new to this site. i just recently bought a cb7. some problems. only driver window rolls down. its got ex rims. but there painted silver i would say. or gray. idk i got them like that. but ya. its a 1993 ex. automatic. tranny is goin out. its jerkin wen going into gear. brand new paint job on it. just picked it up for 200. i jus need to get it registered.I would lvoe to work on this car but im only 17. and im having really big family issues with money and all. heres a pic of it right now

nice for 200 bux man!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ya i mean 2 bills cant go wrong. i just wish i had the money to do some stuff to it u know. but i mean i saw the diy shit. maybe ill try it. i got the ex lip. i also got the acura legand lip that was modded to fit on the car. but got ripped off i guess when the guy drove this car into a ditch

Comment

nice paint for 2 bills. don't sweat not being able to make any sudden changes to it, because most of us here started out the same way. do what you can when you can is what i say.
        H22 Swapped

Comment

damn.....$200 for that!!!!!!! GOOD DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yeh, 200 for an EX is great! n4red is right, talk ur time to look on ebay and slowly put it together. some good advise though, do mech. first of course but following that brakes and susp. it doesnt matter how fast u can go if u cant turn or stop!

Comment

for the sixth time, damn, 200 bucks?! good deal.
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by 1993cb7ex
                ya i mean 2 bills cant go wrong. i just wish i had the money to do some stuff to it u know. but i mean i saw the diy shit. maybe ill try it. i got the ex lip. i also got the acura legand lip that was modded to fit on the car. but got ripped off i guess when the guy drove this car into a ditch

im 18 now but i got my car from my grandfother when i was 15 so take your time on that cb cuz it took me about 2years till i had my car the way i wanted it and i only have a part time.just save little by little and when u come to see ur have some $$ to spend on ur car. if u like check out jdm parts on ebay, u can get luky on some good stuff

Comment

ya my automatic tranny is messed. it jerks when it goes into gear. idk whats wrong with it. u guys know at all. maybe tranny filter and stuff. idk but if its messed im just going to sell my xbox 360 for 4 bilkls and then get me a tranny u know

Comment

I dont think your tranny is going out. If you mean you feel the the car pull you back as it shifts, then thats normal on the auto cb7 tranny. You don't have to worry about it, btw, wow what a fuckin steal for 200$ nice.

Comment

tat looks good mane. 200 bucks u got a good ass deal dawg. where u reside in Norcali?
                      98' ls400
                      91' cb7 4dr ex beater

Comment

Damn son 200 Bucks!! What a deal, Heck you can go to a junkyard and pull a transmission for about $50, or maybe it is just the mounts. Anyways, I paid 2,100 for my 92 accord. Great deal man! Nice project!
                        Facebook.
                        Xbox Live: Call Of Duty4: Unt0uchable15 --I'm a beast!
                        Member Ride

Comment

well my rims where like that the honda dealership paints the wheels silver because they don't put clearcoat on. I got my rims all polished up with some turtle wax and chrome polish. try it might work for ya.

Comment

oh and for the window problem try making sure that are all plugged in behind the door panels happened to me when I first bought mine.

Comment

wow 200 bucks?! thats phenominal! how many miles were on it when u bought it? And dont worry bout the tranny jerk on the auto, mine does the same thing and its been fine since the tranny was rebuild like 8 years ago.
                              FBP 99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Estoril 98 BMW M3 Sedan(under construction)
                              Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
                              Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
                              UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
                              Acurazine.com Mod Squad

Comment

Working...
                              X