Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Racism Still Exists...in FULL EFFECT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism Still Exists...in FULL EFFECT!

I got this message from a friend of mine on myspace today. After reading the message and then looking at the video I became disgusted and ashamed at the state of our society today. Check out the video and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoiZnr4jLY
    "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Originally posted by cpl hero
    I got this message from a friend of mine on myspace today. After reading the message and then looking at the video I became disgusted and ashamed at the state of our society today. Check out the video and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoiZnr4jLY

i wish all the earth was filled with decent people and not people who hate people for some stupid ass reason
    The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
    Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
    He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

eh, its almost an exact flip around here
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        eh, its almost an exact flip around here
        its amazing ... cause we all could get alone ... peole dont need to judge
        The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
        Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
        He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

lol....racism has always been around. Read youtube comments.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

its interesting how some peoples racist views come into view under the ambiguous nature of the internet

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

wow, the video, the comments. wow. the comments became a battleground. racism, when will it stop?
              The beginning of a new era............................
              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

racism doesnt slow around me, jajajajajajajajajaja
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

the world just needs to drive cb's, that would make things better!

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
                    best comment/reply ever on in cb7tuner.com's history

Comment

Sooo what are you trying to say? Domestics are inferior to Japanese production vehicles!! OOOH You are the Hitler of cars! J/K

I had a bad experience one time and it made me feel really uneasy. I was dressed as some other ethnic groups would describe and consider the typical "Black ghettoness" Du-rag, athletic-wear etc. and I was at work on the Air Force base helping set up for the Air Show when I realized I forgot to bring the fire extinguisher with me. So I went back to my car and drove back to terminal. I got out of my car and started jogging toward the terminal door entrance when this Asian women who was also heading towards the same door(walking) turned around when she heard my footsteps. As I got closer she peered over her shoulder and I could tell she had a scared look in her face and started to hussle. When I got really close she started to run and she literally made sure the terminal door shut behind her so I couldn't follow! In my mind I was thinking... umm ok? And I wanted to go up to her and ask did I scare you or something? I work here and I'm in a rush to get back to the air show...that wasn't at all necessary! But instead I decided to take on the "Scary-way" she percieved me (ferocious thug thats gonna mug her in broad daylight with hella people around in the parking lot for the air-show) and just mugged her and made sure she saw that I worked at the site. I could tell she had some relief but also she had a dumb expression like "oh..he wasn't going to harm me look". Who knows, maybe she had a paranoia mental problem, had a previous bad experience with a black person, or was just downright racist! But what made me mad was that she honestly think I was going to do her harm when there were like at least 40 people walking around in the same lot! But yeah, racism will never die...sad but we even still have underground KKK members lurking around! Me and my friend had fun with them one time on a IRC channel and made stupid screen names like. WhitePoWa etc and posted in the channel for a bit....OMG were their conversations were so stupid too! I don't see how they get off on talking about black people or other races in general. What made me laugh was when me and my friend started talking $hiet in the channel after changing our names into famous black leaders. Mine was DrMartinK and I posted his "I have a dream speech and got a instant boot and IP Ban from the channel LOL!

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                      JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                      1994 Prelude V-Tec
                      1999 CL 3.0
                      2000 Prelude
                      2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                      1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                      1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                      1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        best comment/reply ever on in cb7tuner.com's history

lfao! there might be some truth to that! think about it, the world would not only look a lot better cuz our cars are sexy but with the fuel economy we get even with the h22 swap we still use less gas, And!!!!, our cars last longer which equals less natural resources such as metals to produce our cars, and no big diesal burning engines polluting the atmosphere, which would make it easier for ppl to breath! See the world really could use a few more cb's lol

Comment

Even though you see all that smoke coming from a diesel it still puts out less than a gas engine.
                          Function over Fashion

Comment

Racism is just ignorant. Its something that's passed on by parents without education, I honestly don't blame anyone for being racist, they don't know any better that's what they learned.

However I do think racism can be funny, where I work its pretty diverse and we all usually joke around on each other races, nobody really means what they say and I think its fun to bring out some of the customs a race might have, but that's where it stays none of us get offended by any of it, its once the words and tone to use those words become hateful that's where the problem is.

I hope that made sence...
                            1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Man that truly sucks the way how racism exists today...I was raised to love everyone and treat everyone with respect..As a you black man living here in the good old USA its something I have to keep in the back of my mind...
                              Looked what happened to RnR (rockenricer37) and a month ago..I group of black guys decided one night to beat up a white guy and it happened to RnR..thank god he is ok now and breathing and ALIVE but they did a pretty good no. on him...
                              As the leaders of tomorrow we have the power to change things and the way of life here...Lets create an envirnment where color is not of any issue..
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X