Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's the meaning behind your username??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was playing day of defeat source and out of the blue this guys goes, "What kind of name is wed3k? slap him because i dont know what it means..."

and then i get slapped from the admin

5th rangers, never go into their server...a bunch of fucking assholes. so FUCK rangers and FUCK their server to fucking hell.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I have had my name for about 10 years now. My name is craig, and some guys at my work used to call me craig mack, cuz I always had different women coming in to see me all the time. So, or short, everyone just called me c mak!
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Well when I was selling my 95 EJ and looking for a CB I ran across a guy that was selling one. At the time I thought my EJ was going to sell pretty quick but it took about a month, and by the time the car sold I could not buy the CB which happened to be a blue93cb.

Comment

bboy cause I break and trevstuh that's a nickname short for Trevor!
          99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
            nice, so am i, are you a powermove person or more dance oriented

oh btw, of course lover of authentic mugen anything; the rest is self-explanatory
            "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Well..at that time...I was SOON 2 BE getting a H22 in my CB7

( SN2BH22CB7 )....so that why I made that name...got the H22...had bent valves ( parted it ) ..not Im going in a different direction ( F22A4 bottom / H23A head )
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Tricked .... cause i like to customize anything and everything i drive
                Accord .... my current car
                92 .... the year of my 4 door when i joined and my current 2 door coup

so put it all together and you get .... TrickedAccord92

Comment

jhondayaaj: j = joesue (my name) honda= you know already yaaj= my last name in hmong.

also, when I own my own honda dealer in the future, it's going to be called "J Honda".
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                    trevstuh is SHORT for trevor? looks longer to me haha
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

some years ago me and my cuz was doin some work to my 72 chevelle ...custom work and we were doin it in my moms old wood garage under a big oak tree and some of my buddies stopped by to take a look at the work and dub us with shadetreecustoms and it kinda stuck for a long time then everyone that knows me from the board just started calling me shadetree and now everyone knows me as shadetree..........and sometimes u just gotta do it the shadetree way thats how all this mania got started a long time ago with our forfathers doin it ol'skool.....lol
                      F22A1:blew up
                      F22A1/H22:blew up
                      F22A6/H22: " "
                      F22A4/H22: " "
                      H23A1 boosted:blew up
                      H23A1:traded
                      H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
                      FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                        nice, so am i, are you a powermove person or more dance oriented

oh btw, of course lover of authentic mugen anything; the rest is self-explanatory
                        hes a power mover
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Ur Done, has multiple meanings to me, 1 its from a bunch of songs by kottonmouth kings my fave band, its in a couple of phrases me n my homies use, and ur done is what i always say to other people when partying cuz they cant keep up with the rockstar partying status.

SRH is a company, its also a huge lifestyle thing... srh the company is supporting radical habits (skate, surf, street, music) but the true meaning for kottonmouth kings and everyone thats into that shit is stoners reeking havoc. i have a spade/srh sticker on my car as well.

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

....blvs125...
                            b" wife's first name initial...
                            lvs--loves
                            125--remember when pagers where around...long time ago...125 was my code....for my intials...RS

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
                              PR CB7

PR comes from PUERTO RICO

and cb7 comes from

CARRO BELLACO NUMERO 7

all u spanish dudes know what I mean

OO AND BTW
                              MISS ACCCORD I THINK
                              UR ARE VERY PRETTY

JUST MA 2 CENTS

que clase hijeput..........
                              DE PUERTO RICO PAL MUNDO!!! OUR CREW!!! RESPECT!!!

No,u will not run 10 sec with 20 bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
                                PR CB7

PR comes from PUERTO RICO

and cb7 comes from

CARRO BELLACO NUMERO 7

all u spanish dudes know what I mean

OO AND BTW
                                MISS ACCCORD I THINK
                                UR ARE VERY PRETTY

JUST MA 2 CENTS

AWWWW THX .... .... LOL

BTW IF I WANTED TO CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME ...WHO DO I GO TO??

Comment

Working...
                                X