Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what's the meaning behind your username??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowakkord - members ride explains it all.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

B cozzi thats my name Brian Cozzi and number 71 is my football number

Comment

I call my car 'the acorn'.

-Heather-
        www.myspace.com/mmmpeaches
        www.502streetscene.net

Comment

Member's Ride page #5 explains mine. Laters.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

its how you say CB7 in arabic.
            kaf is like c (or k lol)
            baa is b
            seba'a is 7

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

I'm headed in a direction of success. Once I accomplish my goals and aspirations (my personal success), I want to look back and be able to say I did it the 'straight' way. No short cuts, no cheating, no acts of dishonesty; just 'straight', hardworking, and a honest means to obtain my success.
              Last edited by Straight Success; 12-31-2010, 12:18 AM.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Its the ministry I started up. I love meeting new faces and learning about what makes people who they are and showing some love where ever I can.

Comment

Got it from the original NFS: Hot pursuit
                  -Will

Comment

MN: stands for my highschool's name
                    dude: i'm a guy and I'm not creative
                    07: I graduated hs in 07...creative right?
                    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

my name represents me and my city, blue jay city (for toronto) and my honda accord is a 1991 aswell, so put tha together and there ya go

Comment

My first name is Raphael. Long ago someone gave me the nick Raf. The 99 has nothing to do with anything (most times the nick Raf is taken)

Comment

JDM - What I am into. Love their culture. Hell I even sleep on the right side of my bed.

CB7 - If you don't know what that is then you don't belong on this site

TX - Where I am from

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

because one day some new guy we were hanging around with
                            couldnt remeber my name. kept asking for the accord guy at
                            the speed shop where i hang out and alot of people have accords.
                            so they didnt know who he was talking about. but he was always
                            making fun of me cause i went from having a nice set of
                            racing hart c7's to some cheep ol konig brand wheels so yeah its
                            officially stuck on me

Comment

My boy and his bro back in HS had similar screenames for online...Acid_fusion42 and Blood_fusion42...So mine has always been Dark_fusion42. I believe the 42 was a play on 420 but shit I never asked lol

It was a mix of us being a car crew and for our "Fusion, INC." web designs thing we did back in school.
                              Last edited by darkfusion42; 12-30-2010, 01:36 PM.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                              Traded with: Cb7xChun
                              Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                              Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                              My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Hondas-r-s

simply because my family has owned 5 accords since i was born,ive worked on hondas since i can loved working on cars lol, and when i was a little grasshopper i loved going to toys-r-us so yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X