Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Accord Euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah i dont think its the type r, we dont get those here, i searched around and it looks exactly like the acura tsx on the outside but we got a different interior here in australia, the engine is a 205 bhp k24, redline starts at 7100 but the seller revved it to 8k no problems.

and out of what action bastard mentioned as exclusive euro-r equipment i have some of them, the aluminum shift knob and black-out headlights, sports suspension, instead of dark-chrome plating door handles we get smoked chrome which i assume is the same, we also get the option of a full body kit, and different rims. so knowing that this is not the type r i want to see how that runs, as we tested the accord euro and it went like a bat out of hell

Click here to see my ride!

Comment

IM pretty sure you guys get the ATR. its an old car. It was around the 97 or so model year. there was also the Euro R that came out which was a bit more rounded. Then came the gen 2 Euro R which has the tsx bodystyle. Since it has a K then its prob the newer euro R. They havea few in japan when I went back. Its a nice lookin car. The gen1 ATR/Euro R both had h22a.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

its the UK that got the type R

id take a euro R over a type R anyday i dont really like the type R's looks

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Thats prob it. I remember seeing a white one on some aussie meet. Guess that was imported.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Europe and Germany got the Accord Type-R's they came in both LHD and RHD configurations. There were other countries that could get the European model hondas and I think New Zealand, Australia were some.

Japan never had a type-R so their answer to it was the "Euro-R" The Euro meaning European inspired type-R. Japan however had two models which share the Euro-R label which was the Torneo and the Accord.

The Accord Euro-R looked more like the Europeans version somewhat but more aggressive looking as far as headlights and tail lamps. The European Accord Type-R looked more like a Mitsubishi Galant and had a Mercedez theme with the smoke/red lamps and very nice looking exclusive 5-star rims.

The Torneo on the other hand, was more of a fancier Accord much like our older Acura CL being a more fancier 5th gen Accord.

In Japan the Acura TSX is the new Accord Euro-R. Our new Accord Sedan is the new Honda Inspire and in Europe, the TSX is still a Accord. Japan is really confusing as far as their car variants especially in the Accord family tree. Honda can't make up their mind as far as names and split the honda accord line into seperate cars and then discontinued some..then rebadged them to others.
            Last edited by Warudakumi; 07-22-2007, 12:57 AM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
            1994 Prelude V-Tec
            1999 CL 3.0
            2000 Prelude
            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

woop woop woop! going to pick up the accord euro on wednesday 8/08/2007. will get pics up asap

Comment

The first gen Euro-R was the CL1 Accord/Torneo. They werent available in LHD, only RHD. It was a JDM unit, but many were exported to RHD countries as whole cars or chopped up half-cuts.

The European spec Accord Type-R was the CH1, had a different bodystyle compared to the JDM S8x CF4/CL1. Was launched simultaneously with the JDM Euro-R (same gen)

They basically shared the same engine, but due to different standards of rating, the power output differed slightly.

Then came the CL7 Euro-R's

to the OP, have fun with the car anyways and post up pics!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

bah, if i was in australia id be all over the holden ute's, monaros and the such...
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    bah, if i was in australia id be all over the holden ute's, monaros and the such...
                    werd..

and a cb3!
                    -:¦:-
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

lol as if you dont get holdens over there. too expensive on petrol though 0.o all v8's

Comment

Pics

Comment

sweet!!

wow, 6 speed

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

For me it would be the Falcon FPV.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X