Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Winter meet 2007 pre plan. TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter meet 2007 pre plan. TX

Alrighty then that time of the year is somewhat coming just a bit slowly lol. I am thinkin bout setting up a meet in December when most people are out of school and have a little more time. Location will be somewhere in Austin since that seems to be a good midpoint for everyone to meet up at. I would say waco but there isnt much to do there. There are a few locations that we are kinda lookin at. I want to get some austin people or people in that area to scope out some areas before so I can get a hold of whats up. We want a pretty decent road to drive on this time so we can get some action footage since out of all the meets we havent got decent video yet. Another thing that I am thinkin bout is maybe driving around the city area during night time in Austin and gettin some photos. I dunno my way around that area much so Austin people it would be great if you can help out. Lee also brang up an idea of a track meet. This place includes a place that setup for autox and quarter miles as I recall (so if you have beef you can settle it). As for how much they will charge I am not sure yet. The place is called Prairie View as I recall somewhere in the Austin area. That also sounds like a good idea but dunno how many of you all want to spend much plus we need a certain amount of people so people dont have to spend as much. Time when this will happen will be sometime in the afternoon 12-1pm. That would be the best time IMO and by that time everyone will want to grab some grub. It would be great to grill or restaurant. I just made this thread to see whats up, get a grasp on the situation, and see about how many people can make it if I set it up then. Dont be shy throw out some ideas haha I am always open to suggestions. After all that is what this thread is for! Oh yea I thought about sixth street but then there is some age restriction in that idea and people need to drive home lol dunno if its a wise idea with alcohol in there body unless they stayin there ha.

Sorry for the long ass post but yea lemme know what you guys think!

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

I'm down for this one if I am still in Houston, or Texas for that matter, when December rolls around.

I was really looking forward to going to the last meet, but work was more important at the time. I was bummed.

But yea, I am totally down for a meet!

Comment

I'm up for it if I still have the CB around wintertime

Comment

CB or not guys still welcome to come.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment