Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

s2000 engine ina a cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain_K

Man, that thing is like an hour from me! I wish I had the money to drop on it... I don't care if it's someone else's project, that would be fun Too bad it's a Civic and not a CB7!

Comment

Holy shit. Only 7k for that rwd civic? Wow, that seems like a crazy deal to me. What I wouldn't do for 7k right now. haha.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

I guarantee it will be on sale again, soon. This car's been on the run for the past 3 years

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I don't see why you wouldn't use the S2K's rear suspension as a basis.

Of course, most of the arms and stuff could all be custom made out of tubular or square section steel.

I think the hardest part would be dealing with the front subframe that sits between the engine and firewall.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Scott, you need to find that guy with the wagon and pick his brain! Then take pics of how he did things I really want to do this!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Scott, you need to find that guy with the wagon and pick his brain! Then take pics of how he did things I really want to do this!

He worked for Super Autobacs in San Diego. Ray actually met him, and noticed the car sitting out front, and started talking to the guy.

He figured it had an H swap or something, but the guy said he used it for drifting, and Ray was like

So the guy showed him.

If I am ever in the area, I will look into it, but I don't know if the guy even still has it.

Comment

anything is possible with the right dedication and tools (money can help to lol)

said it couldnt be done well look (and no its not a cb7 i wish) but again with enough heart......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PFwF9Xu9Y

have bought from ::
                Frazzums, Ilikebigbutts

have sold to ::

Comment

Originally posted by WtbRHD
                  anything is possible with the right dedication and tools (money can help to lol)

said it couldnt be done well look (and no its not a cb7 i wish) but again with enough heart......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PFwF9Xu9Y

ummm getting a K20 onto a CRX is about 10x easier than getting an F20C/F22C into a CB7.

A K20 into a CRX does not require you to modify the entire chassis structure.

But yes it can be done. If you read a couple posts up, it already has.

Comment

i thought about making a new thread, but i remembered this one. i just realized that the f20c and the k series engine both spin oposite of normal honda engines! this means you need a custom bellhousing, flywheel, and engine mounts, and it would work! sure you need to covert the car to obdII, make new driveshafts, fabricate a header, new intake, and more, but i would love to see this done!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Anything is possible they made a ls1 motor from a vet fit in a civic hatchback. If you got the green you can do anything But to try and convert a rwd to a fwd is just....... Why would you want to?
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                        Anything is possible they made a ls1 motor from a vet fit in a civic hatchback. If you got the green you can do anything But to try and convert a rwd to a fwd is just....... Why would you want to?
                        the engine itself isnt rwd, the tranny its mated to is. just like the ecotec block, it can do both, but it hasnt necisarily been done yet. i see this becoming a potential Hasport swap for the civic sometime in the next 5 years.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

nah it has been done there is a thread somewhere on here about it.
                          http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...p?p=1561245722
                          there you go
                          heres a vid
                          http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j9...edoughnuts.flv
                          Last edited by Grumpys93; 12-05-2007, 03:13 PM.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

that car, while badass, had absolutely nothing to do with what i said. i want to make the f20c mate to the k20a transmission and be used in front wheel drive.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                              that car, while badass, had absolutely nothing to do with what i said. i want to make the f20c mate to the k20a transmission and be used in front wheel drive.
                              lol i was refering to the original poster not you. And i thought you ment to me that the civic just had a rear tranny in it. my bad lol but still enjoy
                              ~Nick~

Comment

i could be wrong but i remember on this forum there was talk about RWD or AWD cb7 overseas ............they made them as a option or something...i may just be dreamin but if that is true and you have the money you could import some parts and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X