Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

s2000 engine ina a cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw an F20C EG Hatch RWD conversion on youtube. guy sat there and power braked the shit out of it. fucking awesome

ok maybe it wasnt an F20C its a turbo V6 but the damn car is still rwd here is the link to the vid, watch it to the end then you will know its rwd

http://www.gasparauto.com/video/RWD_Civic.wmv
    Last edited by 92cb7accord; 07-11-2007, 05:00 PM.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

havent you guys ever seen the rear wheel drive mid engine gsr???

CLicky Here
      and
      Here
      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

if this could be done, anything can be done!
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
          thatll cover mabye the cost of the engine, tranny, wiring and ecu unless you already have about 20k saved up
          well i have seen a S2000 that was wrecked but still ran and moved for $5000. all i would have to do is fabricate some stuff (will be able to do that at school)
          Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 07-11-2007, 05:49 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

sweet in that case lol itll mabye be another 5k lol DO IT!!!!

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

gotta save up the money first

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                havent you guys ever seen the rear wheel drive mid engine gsr???

CLicky Here
                and
                Here
                Yes, and its pretty old news. Followed his build from TI.Net. He has knowledge to do it and he didn't ask anyone if it was possible or how to, he just did it... Ask him where he got his handle bars from.

Comment

I <3 these threads.....

Comment

It's a waste... a Type-S Accord will feel much faster

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      Not really if you wanna be different. After All people are dropping LS1 and crap into hondas. Interesting site IMO. LS1 is the new popular swap for 2006-2007.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        How would you know? (sorry, Yaw... I had to!)

If I can afford it, I want to do the RWD F22C conversion. I mean, I could buy a newer BMW and boost the hell out of it for less, most likely... but the CB7 is just more... me.

Comment

yup im there with ya deev the cb just fits me when i drive other cars they make me feel small lol even my bros cd5 feels big in the inside to me

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

How would you know? (sorry, Yaw... I had to!)

If I can afford it, I want to do the RWD F22C conversion. I mean, I could buy a newer BMW and boost the hell out of it for less, most likely... but the CB7 is just more... me.

While we can't confirm whether that motor was a Type-S... after riding in other H22 Accords and talking with Alvin, we all came to the conclusion that there was something loopy with that car. Definitely not a regular H... but that's

The CB would be PERFECT with RWD... the hardest part would be replacing the rear subframe, suspension and knuckles, probably having to swap them from an older CR-V... and that's AFTER doing all the wiring, custom mounts, changing the fuel system, fabbing up a custom driveshaft and hacking up the firewall and undercarriage. It would be easier to hack an S2000 in half, put in the rear section of a CB, change the driveshaft and put on the CB's body...

"holy crap... your CB is awesome.... S2K tails... S2K seats and dash... S2K drivetrain... woot!!!! "

It would be easier to build a 9,000RPM H22A... it would probably be just as fun too

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Its for sale!!! check it out!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-HO...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                                Not really if you wanna be different. After All people are dropping LS1 and crap into hondas. Interesting site IMO. LS1 is the new popular swap for 2006-2007.

supercharged LS7 CB7

more horsepower/torque that you'd know what to do with

that sh!t would be quick
                                Last edited by OwninUSince1902; 07-12-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X