Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ur 1st meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur 1st meet.

so hows was your 1st meet.
    did many people show up? was everyone cool about your car?
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

lol, my first meet was a lil more than a couple years ago. it was actually a pretty large WA meet. id say there were about 12 or so CBs.

at first nobody really talks to each other unless you bring a friend along. but after walking around people start to open up and talk. then its pretty fun.

first meets are usually the tough ones, since you usually dont know anyone.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I went to my first meet two sundays ago (the maryland meet). There was about eight or nine cbs, and about 25 cars total. Yea, it was weird at first, because I didnt know who anyone was. But at the end, I didnt want to leave. I had too much fun! It would have been really fun if we went on a cruise, but there were too many cops out (fourth of july weekend.) That is when I found out that my car was rare!

Comment

My first meet was a few months ago in Savannah.

Attendees were:
        Grumpys
        NPOR
        Badgertype
        Papychulo83
        MINZEFTEW!@!!! lol

So yea i got their first cuz someone was late doing their suspension.....and then Nick(Grumpys) shows up with Badgertype and i must say it was a lil awkward but Nick is madd chill and we just bs with badger and then took photos and then finally Sam and Jose showed up with Minze and the rest was history.....turned out great!

Comment

My first meet was the spring 06 meet in asheboro, n.c.

there were i believe 28cb's there, it was a lil awkward at first, the first people i met were
          -Zipcreature (scared the shit out of me, walked up to my car when we were trying to get a hotel at 3a.m. )
          -Keith (Hondatuner4267) this was the person i hung out with the whole meet he jumped out of the car and immediately started asking questions about my car (it was still riced out then)
          -Solo (wagoneer) with that kickass wagon that i had to inquire what it had under the hood
          -According2Aaron when he was rocking the ghetto skeet ride
          -CPmike, i was still sort of a newb, so all i knew i was looking at was an h22 with a red valve cover, little did i know i was looking at the creator of the sites old car...
          -The G-Man, lol i remember his question about my interior.... haha omg lmao

I had so much fun at that meet, i was so excited asking so many questions and taking an ass load of pictures, the next meets were even better... i love going to meets and hanging out with all my old friends!!

Comment

First meet was fun that I attended. Met most of the cb7 dallas people that still show up today lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My first meet was in the freezing cold with 92accordDX (sold and gone to shit), P M (sold to cpmike, and eventually coming back to life), and blkhonda1991 (recently hit... done)... My feet were numb. That's all I remember. I still talk to those guys, though. I went to Maaco immediately after and scheduled my paintjob.

Immediately after my paintjob, I went to my second meet. MD #2. Now THAT was a meet! I thought I was going to be king shit with my H22 (at the time, it wasn't quite so common... this is in 04). When I got there, Accord SiR was there with his crazy boosted H22. Bastard stole my thunder GREAT meet, though. I came back home and felt like I had just gone on a really great date Accord SiR's car is the stuff sweet sweet dreams are made of!
              At that meet were:
              cpmike, 92jr, accordtunerx, excalibur02, Accord SiR, 93twodoorLX, 92accordDX, and blazen_accord (I don't think I missed anyone). cpmike was stock, aside from some LEDs and a "shaved" antenna hole . ATX was automatic, F22'd, and much "showier" than he was for the majority of his time on here. excalibur02's car was rusty and beat... he had the love and dedication, but not the car yet. It's inspiring to see how far he's come! SiR's car was kickass then, and even moreso now! 92jr disappeared, sadly. 92accordDX sold his car to his brother, who didn't love it as it should've been loved (it was for sale on here briefly... dunno what happened). blazen_accord had his boosted F22, unlike his h22 he has now. 93twodoorLX JUST got his car... it was bone stock... he didn't even drive it down, he rode with me. It was fun for sure!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=3914

Comment

Heres a pic from the first meet.

from the black car on
                iamanonymous
                gdout90accord
                Fearit22
                Smokinspeeds
                1993SE
                MxCx
                Me
                Backfire32
                TheTempest
                Avendi

Most of these cars I have seen go through phases. Makes me feel kinda old lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

First meet was the Dallas meet, me and my wife and 2yr old went. I met up with Dj blitz (Jaime) and Dj caz (ALex) and 91accordr33(Lee). Met a few other ppl as well. A total of about 15-20 cars i think showed up. The only thing i didnt like is the person who arranged the meet left almost instantly, i think it could have been better, just my $00.02 Over all it was bad ass to see to many cb7s join together at one place.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordXRacer
                    First meet was the Dallas meet, me and my wife and 2yr old went. I met up with Dj blitz (Jaime) and Dj caz (ALex) and 91accordr33(Lee). Met a few other ppl as well. A total of about 15-20 cars i think showed up. The only thing i didnt like is the person who arranged the meet left almost instantly, i think it could have been better, just my $00.02 Over all it was bad ass to see to many cb7s join together at one place.
                    Sorry to hear that hope the next one is better for you man. Ill try to make one when im in town lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My first meet was the Cape meet.

End of story.

Comment

My first meet was in arlington at a fry's electronic store, there were 5 of us. 91accordexR33, Feerit22, gdout90, iamanonymous (and sheisanonymous) and myself. We took pictures at a well lit mall parking garage entryway, and I think those are still some of the best dallas meet pictures we've gotten even with the 5-10 or so meets afterwards. All those guys pretty much still have their cars, albeit much has changed. R33 had his original engine, and was auto, now he's on like his 3rd or 4rth engine, manual and boosted, (what happened to that mustang kill video of his from the last meet ??? ), Feerit22 changed his wheels, went kitted, lambo doors, ditched the spray and went boosted, one-peices with 10k hids bla bla $$, gdout was boosted and isn't anymore and lost the kit as well, anonymous's ride went through like 3-4 more engines, and my car went from ultra rice with wing, hubcaps, seat covers + rattle can paint, to no wing, real wheels (old but still better than steelies) I'm on like the 3rd or 4rth audio setup in my car, (upgraded, blown speakers, one theft, computer, back to no computer or headunit just mp3 player to the amps believe it or not) EDM accord inspire 1pc headlights, front/rear/side 5th gen accord lip all the way around.

That first meet pretty much seals the deal in keeping one on the cb7tuner board for years to come..
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                          My first meet was in arlington at a fry's electronic store, there were 5 of us. 91accordexR33, Feerit22, gdout90, iamanonymous (and sheisanonymous) and myself...
                          What the hell?
                          I work at that Fry's!
                          Other people actually live in arlington? WTF?
                          Aggtown, REPRESENT.

Comment

I went to my first Dallas meet blind. Honestly, I didn't know a damn thing about my car but, I was determined. The first Dallas meet I went to was pretty nice and I didn't know what to exspect. I was just hopping the local tuners were feeling how my CB7 was turning out. I think the first person I met that attended these meets was Nick (93cbh22) and he is a pretty cool guy. Does all his work himself and very helpful, informative. Then when I went to the meet, I was one of the first people there, very anxious to see other CB7's and tuners, and I met Nelson (NAiL05). Nelson is always on top of things and very helpful. A very nice, down to earth kind of guy. I really can't complain about to many people in our group. I met Justin (Judonoh) at our second to last meet we had and we have been kicking it strong since. He has been helping me install my resent upgrades and giving me as much experience under the hood as possible. If you can't find what you need in his garage, it may be in his house lol. Big ups to him! I owe everything to him and he has a sick ass CB7 in the making! What's up Smokinspeeds!
                            Last edited by Accordolictx; 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I've made quite a few really good friends thanks to the meets... and this board in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X