Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what do you like your exhaust to be??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you like your exhaust to be??

okay i love to see some cool ass exhaust tips on cars. but by far the coolest that i have seen on a CB7 was completly custom. the guy said it was completly 2 3/4 inch from header back, stock cat with adapted plates to fit new large pipe, one canister type race muffler just a little ways after that cat and two 2 1/2 inch tips to finish it off. he had the tips at a 35-45 degree angle and the tips were staggered so that one didnt stick out further than the other. it all sounded so freakin sweet. really low throaty tone with out a high load on it, but when he got down on it man ohhhhh man... sweet!!

what do yall perfer...

custom built exhaust (all your way)

authentic shyt(just something you like, but somebody is bound to have)

okinawacb7 aka 92accord803

greddy sp love it to death.

sounds good at all speeds
    Members Ride

Comment

i prefer an exhaust system that does its job, which is it to make no noise.

Comment

Hey

Well in my view i see many cb7 that have the same exhaust....msybe it only in tampa but i put an eggroll exhaust.. ...but soon i will be changin it 2 a nicer and better one.
        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

I want dual exhausts, one mounted and angled upwards and the other downwards. Then I wanna add a flame thrower kit to it.

Comment

I know someone has a picture of the hello kitty exhaust post it now!

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Sexy right there.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
              ----
              02 Pontiac Firebird W68
              92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Lol yeah
                I'm dizzzown w/teh Hello Kitteh!!!!

Comment

Magnlaflow

I do not know the exact muffler i have since it was on the car when i bought it and haven't really had time to look, but it is a magnaflow and i have catback 2.5" with a stock cat. Whatever muffler it is i would highly recommend its not ricer compared to all the fart cannons on all the other little 4bangers i hear. And its deffinetly not a pissed off bumblebee. Its low but not so low you have to look for a mustang. It is probably the only thing the person who owned the car before me did right. If you want to know exactly what muffler it is i can check but i am away from my car for 4 more weeks so it will be a while sorry.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

A'PEXi WS2.

Quiet and loving it.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      A'PEXi WS2.

Quiet and loving it.

what engine and any other mods to it? any chance i could get an audio clip?

i was thinking of getting the WS2 also while getting a catco high flow cat but keeping the stock F22A1 header and downpipe. maybe i should at least get the A4 header and downpipe instead to fully make use of the exhaust and high flow cat?

Comment

I have a magnaflow muffler.. It's not loud and not raspy. I felt a bit of performance like it's farting better than the stock ones.

But on my preferences I would go custom.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Cute lol...

Originally posted by Frazzums

Sexy right there.
                          What else will they come up with lol.

Comment

something thats completely quiet. Sounds like a stock exhaust but it really isn't.

1) won't attract people
                            2) sleeper style

my 91 cb7
                            Originally posted by 4doorfury
                            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

I prefer them....loud....ricey....annoying.....raspy....set off other car alarms....people hear you a mile before you get there....wake people up at 2 in the morning.....your OWN windows shake when you downshift...cant hear your stereo at any speeds....cant hear your cold air intake sucking at all over your exhaust....big huge mellon launcher on the back....I mean come on....whats a honda without the 4 inch muffer?...lmao...thats my exhaust....but no man dont ever get a bitchin loud exhaust.....youll like it for a few months....until you drive it everyday and it just seems to get louder and louder.....wish I had the money to get a greddy or something nicer and quieter....im running ebay headers....from the headers the whole way back 2.25 inch custom pipe...magnaflow hi flo cat.....and a megan racing n1 muffler....on the f22a1....so if thats your kinda exhaust go with that setup ..oh and if you do that....get some decent ear plugs while your at it....

Comment

Working...
                              X