Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's it going guys. Been a ghost on the site for a while and figured I'd sign up and join in the fun!! My name's Matt, live in Seattle, had my CB for about 3 years now and at 179k she's got no problems. But as soon as she does she's getting a new heart and soul c/o an H22 cause it's cheaper than buying a new car. So anyways, I'm stoked to be here and you'll be getting lots of stupid questions from me.

welcome and I love the User name
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Welcome to the site. All the info you need is here.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

welcome to the site!

btw why ya gotta name the like one of the best upgrades u can do on ur car? ya know we gotta keep it a secret ya know....
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm stoked to be here and thanks for the compliment. And I only chose the name cuz most people still don't know how to INSTALL carbon ceramic muffler bearings so our secret's still safe :P

Comment

whats a muffler bearing and a carbon ceramic one at that? i want one now!

Comment

they sell them at autozone check them out and while your at it ask for the blinker fluid the cb has a problem of running loew on it
              visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
                  whats a muffler bearing and a carbon ceramic one at that? i want one now!

careful bro

MAJOR upgrade, newbie like me can't handle it.

right now i'm working on getting a APEC sticker but i dunno if i can handle the 50+hp
                  1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Working...
                  X