Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

break up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

break up

just as the title says me and my girl broke up today. her reasons for breaking up was that her and i keep on arguing alot. she says that i keep on arguing alot with her and we dont do nothing at all. ive told her that all this arguing is because she is somewhat selfish. we've been together for almost two years and all that time if i did anything wrong the first time you never told me if i was wrong or what. shes young and all she wants to do is play around without getting herself situated first. im older than her, ive been around, seen this, done that, and instead of learning from my mistakes, she looks at me like im dumb or something. this sucks she knows a lot of people and now this break up will make most of her friends start to hate me and because of this i can say that i have finally have no real friends now. i sacraficed alot, (including a chance to live in north carollina and have everything i could ever want) to be with her, i feel so stupid right now the only friends i got now is the cb7tuner site. hopefully we south jersey cb7tuners can get meets going so i can begin to start over and make some new friends again.
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Originally posted by peteypete
    and because of this i can say that i have finally have no real friends now.
    Real friends don't leave you because of you're ex, they stick with you and help you out. If you loose friends over her then they weren't friends. Just acquaintances.

Comment

I agree... I've been through hard times, and my friends were all I had... I made it through just fine thanks to them!

At least you're not married, and there are no kids involved, right? And there's not another guy in the picture... Shit happens, but it could've been worse!

We'll organize something soon. I keep getting shafted financially, so I haven't been able to fix my car I've been slacking on getting the meet together because of it!

Comment

im not married nor do i have any kids so far, thank god. but im not getting any younger and the situation im in, that i wont say because its kind of personal and will take a long time to explain and because of this me and my ex breaking up to me is a serious matter. but for now it doesnt matter im o.k. and everything's fine so far. thanks guys.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Working...
        X