Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

worst mod you ever done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst mod you ever done ?

my worst mod has to be my ebay projector headlights
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

white face gauges. fucked up and needed to replace the whole gauge cluster.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

dyed my seats, they faded they now look horrible now i have to buy seats
      -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

crappy ebay coilovers. bunciest ride in my life. blew a strut

Comment

Pilot pedal covers... I got them in a package when I needed a replacement shift knob in a hurry (bought a car 1200 miles away, and had to drive it home... needed that knob!) When my CB7 pedal pads wore out, I just slapped these on... Such crap! One already fell off... the other is coming off. Replacement pads are dirt cheap anyway!

Other than that, most of my mods have been well thought out. I don't do much to my car that I don't REALLY want done to it! My $200 AEM intake may have been a bit much...

Comment

my worst mod was suspension I put on some cheap ass coilovers...

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionPanda
              dyed my seats, they faded they now look horrible now i have to buy seats
              hahahahahha now thats funny
              DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

When I was steamin in the rice cooker.

Oh this should be fun...

I was the first CB7 in my area to have these...ALTEZZAZ! Hmm paid a little over 280 for them too @ a time where people were goin nutz for these on e-bay. I then realized that the all chrome was too flashy for a dark colored accord so I went with Carbon Fiber revised Gen 1's which looked like the same ones in the picture but a modified matching size red pimple reflector. In my opinion the Gen 1 rev. was the best looking compared to G3 G4's which make CB7s ass look like it has genital warts. Gen 1 revised carbon fiber or blood reds were the best and I would rock them still if I went ahead and put the VIS SFII kit (another bad expensive attempted mod) that I test fitted and sold before painting. The White Neuspeed CB Accord that rocked the kit stole my heart in Import Tuner.

Went through 1-2 different colored Washer nozzle lights, 5-6 packs of blue headlight bulbs (didn't learn my lesson that cheap bulbs no matter if ur careful or not blow out or fry ur harness)

---------------------"JDM" Faults -------------------------------

Worse "JDM" mod I did was Mugen wannabe shoulder pads where the velcro would sometimes get out of align and eat up the seatbelt thread.

Authentic SiR sticker from Civic.... ( jeez no wonder why I attracted so many racers like flies on hot doodoo.

Authentic SiR Accord emblem (looked better...at least it was for an accord but at least I had the ballz (h22) to back up the badge change for the unsuspecting racers.. I'm tryin to keep it all CB or CB Family now...:wink:

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                1994 Prelude V-Tec
                1999 CL 3.0
                2000 Prelude
                2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

im gonna have to say fart cannon got pulled over so many times it got annoying
                  visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                  For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Reverse Indiglo guage faces. The have multiple luminescent circuits apparently, and now they just blink on and off.

Very irritating. Luckily, they should be gone in the next week or two.

AEM underdrive pulleys.

These did nothing, except slow the alternator down enough at idle that it won't charge fully...

And to top it off, just tightening the nut didn't keep them on. I finally had to threadlock the living piss out of the alt pulley so that it would quite coming loose and taking out all my belts.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I guess it's a good thing I only got the crank pulley (over 3 years and 50,000 miles with it... no problems... oil pump still doing its thing...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I guess it's a good thing I only got the crank pulley (over 3 years and 50,000 miles with it... no problems... oil pump still doing its thing...)
                        Yeah, the crank pulley is a better bet, because the mass comes right off of the crankshaft, and the alternator doesn't take much force to turn, and the pulley is light, and the P/S pump is in bypass mode by 20MPH anyway.

I have thought about the crank pulley, but since I also have a light weight flywheel, I am not sure if it would be ok or not. I know that the pulley on Hondas is not harmonically balanced, but you have to admit that that kind of weight is going to damp oscillations. With a light flywheel, a light crank pulley, and my driving habits, I am just not sure if it is worth the risk.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                          Yeah, the crank pulley is a better bet, because the mass comes right off of the crankshaft, and the alternator doesn't take much force to turn, and the pulley is light, and the P/S pump is in bypass mode by 20MPH anyway.

I have thought about the crank pulley, but since I also have a light weight flywheel, I am not sure if it would be ok or not. I know that the pulley on Hondas is not harmonically balanced, but you have to admit that that kind of weight is going to damp oscillations. With a light flywheel, a light crank pulley, and my driving habits, I am just not sure if it is worth the risk.
                          fluidampr pulleys are harmonically balanced. Check them out.

My worst mod?...probably the header/cat. It took too long to install and it just doesn't sound right at the moment. I swear it has a leak, but my friend and I coppersealed the crap out of everything.

Comment

Ebay Bomz underdrive Pulley. Had to hack the shit out of it to get it off my old motor because sit decided to make a new hole for the keyway. Not cool.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                            X