Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What is the accord thought to be???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says passenger car in the door seel where the paint thing is but i wanna no what the coupe says.

Comment

Originally posted by newjdmdriver

I just got my lowering springs in and cant wait to put them in but should I wait till I get a chamber kit or can I still drive the car around with out it for awhile???? also where can I get a front lip for my cb7???? Thanks!

IS THIS POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordBoy
        well, mine doesnt have airbags, so not really safe. but it is your family sedan.. hence it was best selling car in america 91-93
        it was the best selling car in america 90-92

Comment

fam car.... yeaaaahh for a sedan!!!!!!!!
          SiR¤Mez

Comment

Mez, you've posted numerous times today... and the majority of your posts are short with absolutely no value to them.

Your post count will be reset to 0. Please read and follow the rules, if you wish to be a part of this community.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
              IS THIS POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE?
              Thanks Jon I didn't realize where this was. This has nothing to do with appearance... Such a general discussion is best in OT.

Comment

I dont know about all other gen. but I cant see my particular cord being a family car. I drive a 2 door coupe. Its pretty much ok in the front seat and all, but in the back seat, its kinda cramped up. Not really that much room.
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

hmmm family sedan it is

Comment

so far, mines been peice of shit.
                    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Haha, why you say that?. It has a nice paint job.
                      My Black "H"
                      AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

gold digger filter that's funny, true and funny.

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

a cb7 is the only obd1 honda that i will drive its a different world than the civic.
                          ]

Comment

crap keeps on fallin off, and squirtin shit man.. yeah, its got a 1000 dollar paintjob but damn it can only look pretty broke down on the side of the road.
                            Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                            Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                            Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                            Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                            Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Yeah. Family sedan, but more of a compromising coupe. Lookin' in the old sales booklet for it they advertise it as a more upscale prelude. Kinda like the last gen G35. Coupe when ya want it, but two little seats if you end up with a family.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                The CB7 is a family car. It was never intended to be a sports car, and it moved more towards a luxury design for the 4th generation model (the 3rd generation was the sportiest Accord made)

They are not sports cars by any means. However, they're a great platform for modification. The suspension is quite good for a 15 year old family car, and the aftermarket is quite healthy. You can make a CB7 handle quite well, and many people are very successful in autocross with modest suspension setups. The F22A engine is very potent and has lots of potential. Thanks to Bisimoto, there is at least one source of very high quality aftermarket parts. There are many good engines that can be swapped into a CB7 to make considerable power, and those swaps are quite possibly some of the easiest and straightforward swaps you can do... to ANY car.
                                Appearance wise, the lines are classic. A CB7 in really good shape can be mistaken for a much newer car. They're still an older design than anything coming out now, but they aren't "old" looking. There are a few tasteful appearance mods that can be done to make the CB7 look very sporty (though that can easily be overdone... and sadly, often is)

So, sportscar? No. It was never intended to be. Can you make it one? Sure. Do it right and you can still get 30mpg while you're getting groceries... and be able to give V8 powered sportscars a decent run at the same time!
                                I couldn't say it better

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                                My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Working...
                                X